TFM or BTW? Better Album?

Red Velvet

Gagalbum  

334 members have voted

1. 1. Better album?

Featured Posts

Mister Gaga
On 21/3/2017 at 8:49 PM, Haldy said:

Definitely both her best... but it has to be Born This Way for me.

i'm in love with your avi

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse

Well, one is an EP :lana:lol no but i think because tfm is shorter i choose btw because it feels more rich and expansive. both are good, her 2 best albums in my opinion

junolxf

TFM, BTW and Joanne are her best albums. Light and darkness. :applause:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Princess Stache

BTW was her best singles album by far, a couple sloppily executed songs, she could have cut out Highway Unicorn, The Queen, and Fashion of His Love and the album would be flawless.  Hair should also have been a piano ballad.  Every acoustic performance she did was better than the studio version.

Alien Tulip
26 minutes ago, Princess Stache said:

she could have cut out Highway Unicorn

Highway Unicorn is flawless whachu mean

QZymvU2.jpg

Bad Kids should be cut not Highway Unicorn. 

Bradley

Each album has different things to offer so I'm not gonna pick a favourite between two babies.

On 3/21/2017 at 2:45 AM, Alien Tulip said:

The Fame Monster is brilliant. Born This Way too. In fact my favorite Gaga song The Edge Of Glory is on born this way however Born This Way has some really awful tracks that bring down the album for me such as Bad Kids, Hair, and the bonus tracks. The Edge Of Glory > The Fame Monster but overall The Fame Monster album > Born This Way.

I will stop reading the other comments after I saw you disrespecting the outcasts' anthem that is HAIR. That should've been a single instead of u&i

• 1 month later...
Ayoherewego

Born This Way for me its iconic, i used to take it to high school with me and just admire it all day 

Dorothy Gale

The Fame Monster is the more cohesive, consistent and an all-around amazing body of work. It wins by a small margin. 

Archived