TFM or BTW? Better Album?

Red Velvet

Gagalbum  

334 members have voted

1. 1. Better album?

Featured Posts

Earthling
5 hours ago, Robot said:

Americano, Bad Kids, and Highway Unicorn aren't terrible songs, but they easily could've been cut out. 

Also I hate the studio version of Hair. The acoustic version is just so much better. 

The remaining 10 songs though :firega:

Off topic but do you think Gaga should have included acoustic version bonus tracks of certain songs? 

(Because I feel like that would be amazing :staymad:)

*she switched baristas. ☕️

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phlop

BTW. 

MTN, BTW, Judas, Scheiße, GH, HML, TEOG, and Yuyi >>> TFM if we cut it to only 8 tracks. 

But TFM is more iconic. 

BYE

Red Velvet
6 hours ago, monsterdino said:

I can see it now TFM winning and Im trying so hard not to get triggered or get my feelings hurt :giveup:

WE ARE WINNING,BITCHES! BTW FOR LIFE! 

Spoiler

still love tfm, sorry if i hurted anyone emotionally,mentally,spiritually and physically.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

ChavaWM

I'll have to go with BTW

Heavy Metal Lover, Bloody Mary, Judas, Scheisse and The Edge of Glory alone surpass TFM for me

Radio Ga Ga

Yaaaas!! Born this way is winning!

imho, not trying to offend anyone, but I feel like the only album TFM is better than is TF :lolly:, and it's tied with Joanne

And if you removed bad romance from TFM, it'd be by far the worst gaga album for me

Lady Palutena

Born This Way, naturally.

The Fame Monster is as overrated as Ed Goblin and Arania Grenda. 

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

xoxo cupcakke

The Fame Monster is a pop masterpiece through and through. Born This Way is an excellent pop album, but it's iconicity centers around its place and time in American and Western society, rather than its overall aesthetics

On top of that, The Fame Monster changed the game and face of pop. Born This Way was and is still in a league of its own for being a socially conscious pop album of the current generation

Determining what's the better album comes down to what is being asked. Both have global impact, but The Fame Monster revolutionized pop music and the industry while Born This Way was the push that was needed for pop, media, and social culture to be what it is today. These are two very different approaches and takes on which is the better

The Fame Monster

It is really difficult to choose. But Born This Way has always played a special role in my life and it still does. Not a day goes by without the presence of Born This Way. It is part of me. I love every track on the album – it is perfect. So my choice is Born This Way.

But I have to say that The Fame Monster is also really special and perfect. Only bad thing about the album is that it's too short! Imagine if Gaga had added at least two or three more songs on it. 

Find your freedom in the music

Sunny

If looking at the era also (fashion, tour, singles, photoshoots) I'd say TFM? Not sure

I like dancin', and ponies....

TheJackMonster

I like all the songs on TFM but the songs I do like on BTW are are some of my favourite songs ever... hmmm

TFM also has a sickening album art.

Gagadonna

Bad Romance is the only song better than Bloody Mary, Scheiße, Marry the Night and The Edge of Glory. BTW. 

BricksNStrings

In fact, when I really think about it, I think "The Fame Monster" has the best songs of her career on it, but "Joanne", "Born This Way" and "ARTPOP" are all better albums.

Archived