💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

You guys...

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Thomas P

I just listened to Joanne for the first time in a really long time, and holy **** it's amazing. I always loved it and put it at number three on my gaga album ranking (behind TFM and BTW) but I just relistened to her entire discography today at school, and none of the other albums scalped me as much as Joanne. Even the songs I didn't like (CTM and SP) are now some of my favourite gaga songs. DIC was a song I didn't like that much, now I love it. Me liking the songs on Joanne more made me dislike the songs from her that I disliked from the other albums more (Bad Kids hm hm), but it wasn't because I disliked them more, it was because deep down I think I like Joanne more than the other albums. BTW is still my all time favourite album, but Joanne is closing in on it. 

Honestly Joanne is gagas underrated masterpiece that us as a fan base will look back on and regret not treating it with even more respect than we already did.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hades

It's a decent album up to her standards. It's not like we trash it or it's a masterpiece.

She can do wonders though if she focuses harder i have faith in her.

boobtank
Just now, Dr Evil said:

It's a decent album up to her standards. It's not like we trash it or it's a masterpiece.

What do you call this then? :neyde:

Hades
Just now, boobtank said:

What do you call this then? :neyde:

Joanne as a whole. Perfect Illusion is one of my fave singles dahling.

Reality

It's truly a spectacular album. I was listening to it again in the car and it sounds f*cking incredible. Every song sound amazing and stands out in their own unique way.

🖤👹

OBEY

It's a good album but it doesnt feel like a Gaga album to me i can't explain it. :poot: 

The Fame Joanne
6 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

I just listened to Joanne for the first time in a really long time, and holy **** it's amazing. I always loved it and put it at number three on my gaga album ranking (behind TFM and BTW) but I just relistened to her entire discography today at school, and none of the other albums scalped me as much as Joanne. Even the songs I didn't like (CTM and SP) are now some of my favourite gaga songs. DIC was a song I didn't like that much, now I love it. Me liking the songs on Joanne more made me dislike the songs from her that I disliked from the other albums more (Bad Kids hm hm), but it wasn't because I disliked them more, it was because deep down I think I like Joanne more than the other albums. BTW is still my all time favourite album, but Joanne is closing in on it. 

Honestly Joanne is gagas underrated masterpiece that us as a fan base will look back on and regret not treating it with even more respect than we already did.

Girl :wtf:

paying attention at school is important for your future

Spoiler

When your at univerity, like me, you can start doing such sh*t :poot:

Reality
3 minutes ago, Dr Evil said:

It's a masterpiece in my opinion. Every song stands out and while the album is very eclectic and all over the place, it still feels coherent and succinct. 

I hope she continues to work with Mark Ronson on future albums, they make beautiful music together.

🖤👹

Decodekid

how did you managed to not listen to any Joanne song for months :air:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

TimisaMonster

I have yet to listen to certain songs in full....I don't like joanne tbqh

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

DeMoreWoods

honestly JoAnne will always hold a special place in my heart because she put so much emotion and so much of her personal life into that album and im glad she let us in her life like that <3

Reality
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

I have yet to listen to certain songs in full....I don't like joanne tbqh

Which ones?

🖤👹

RAMROD

:diane: You are right tho on the closing line.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived