💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

You guys...

Thomas P

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, Californian100 said:

lmao same :toofunny:

Same here.  It's still dead last for me.  Even behind The Fame.  It just that most songs don't do it for me.  Even PI, I don't really like that much. Honestly, I thought it was good at first, but now its kinda more annoying tbh. I guess cause of the key change, it bugs me for some reason and the fact its so repetitive kinda grates me.   Not like its bad, I just can't listen to it often.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Z
21 hours ago, boobtank said:

What do you call this then? :neyde:

I call this trash. Only the intro (before the oooh oh oh) is worth it.

46 minutes ago, kevindjibouti said:

I call this trash. Only the intro (before the oooh oh oh) is worth it.

:bye:

Seeing the dark sides of this cult site here 

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

John Slayne

Perfect Illusion snatched like no other lead of hers imo :whitney: my hair may never recover

ArtGagaPop

I love it so much, almost listen to it daily even after 5 months:giveup:

I have no tracks i dislike and the only weaker ones for me are come to mama and the bonus tracks. MR, PI, DIC, A-YO and A-YO are among by favorite gaga tracks ever and i just love to listen to SP/Hey girl when i want to calm down. I think it's the best album gaga has done seen as an album since i think there is no fillers there. The fame monster are close to perfect but it only has 8 songs and i don't teeth that much. 

giskardsb

Most pop stars produce product. Gaga is on a journey and invites you to come along if you want. 

DeMoreWoods
On 3/20/2017 at 9:38 PM, Letmelivemylife said:

That's what I love about gaga. Every album has given us bits of pieces of who she is. I don't think she ever intended for all of this to happen. She just wanted to make music but once we came into the picture, everything changed. I think that she needed us as much as we needed her and through that need we healed eachother. We are as much a part of her as she is of us. She wants to bare her soul so to speak to show us who she really is. If that makes sense

that was so beautiful and true I had to screenshot it!:hug:

7 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I love it so much, almost listen to it daily even after 5 months:giveup:

I have no tracks i dislike and the only weaker ones for me are come to mama and the bonus tracks. MR, PI, DIC, A-YO and A-YO are among by favorite gaga tracks ever and i just love to listen to SP/Hey girl when i want to calm down. I think it's the best album gaga has done seen as an album since i think there is no fillers there. The fame monster are close to perfect but it only has 8 songs and i don't teeth that much. 

Allright just enjoy the two A-Yos on the album and yes dont teeth that much! :ladyhaha:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Letmelivemylife
6 hours ago, DeMoreWoods said:

that was so beautiful and true I had to screenshot it!:hug:

She was doing a performace at Dinah shore in 2009 and during pokerface she walked along the stage and gently grabbed the front rows hands as she walked along. When she touched mine, it was like a jolt of electricity went through my body. For that split second everything felt OK in the world. Monsters/Gaga have a truly incredible bond if you really think about it. It's not something that can be described in words. You have to be a monster to understand. We're like salt and pepper. You can't have one without the other ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

The Z
19 hours ago, ARTnFAME said:

:bye:

Seeing the dark sides of this cult site here 

From an ARTPOP stan :awkney:

Archived