💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

You guys...

Thomas P

Featured Posts

The Fame Joanne
Just now, Thomas P said:

As of this moment I don't need to worry too much. The stuff we're learning now is relatively easy for me. When things start getting harder that's when I'll know to listen better to my teachers.

sorry I just read that back and it sounds kind of douchey and egotistical, but I swear I didn't mean for it to.

It's ok. I just didn't know what that 92 average meant bc you have a different grade system :sweat: (Well at least I thought it referred to your grades)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
Just now, The Fame Joanne said:

It's ok. I just didn't know what that 92 average meant bc you have a different grade system  (Well at least I thought it referred to your grades)

Oh it's like out of 100, 92 is my average. Lol sorry I thought I was being rude.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

The Fame Joanne
Just now, Thomas P said:

Oh it's like out of 100, 92 is my average. Lol sorry I thought I was being rude.

Sounds good :lolly:

In schools have a system from 1-6 with 1 being the best and 6 the worst

Thomas P
Just now, The Fame Joanne said:

Sounds good 

In schools have a system from 1-6 with 1 being the best and 6 the worst

That actually sounds a lot simpler. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

The Fame Joanne
1 minute ago, Thomas P said:

That actually sounds a lot simpler. 

Well, at the beginning yes. After grade ten we get points from 0-15 and you have to collect points over 2 years (you can get up to 500) and then we have exams at the end where you can get up to 250 points overall (bc you have 4/5 exams and the points get multiplied with 4 or 5). So at the end you have a number between 0 and 750, which equals again a grade between 1-6, wich is your final grade of school (you need at least 300 points tho, which equals a 4.0)

So it's not that simple :poot:

Miel

It's such a good album.

When my friends listen to it, they always say that "it's really good, but it sounds like nothing else right now". I feel like, once people get over the fact that it's not what is in, then they can listen to it for what it is.

3 points in and ready for more

LordEnigma

I can't wait to see how Gaga albums sound in 10 years.

They grow and change for me after I don't listen to one of them for a couple months.

Joanne will be looked back on as a masterpiece. It won't be seen as grand as BTW, but it will be a highlight.

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I can't wait to see how Gaga albums sound in 10 years.

They grow and change for me after I don't listen to one of them for a couple months.

Joanne will be looked back on as a masterpiece. It won't be seen as grand as BTW, but it will be a highlight.

The Fame will hit 10 next year, and TFM in 2019 :sis:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: unknown.. despair.. a lost (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

LordEnigma
Just now, RAMROD said:

The Fame will hit 10 next year, and TFM in 2019 :sis:

That's so crazy. But I mean another 10 years from now. So in 2027 :giveup:

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Alexander Levi said:

That's so crazy. But I mean another 10 years from now. So in 2027 :giveup:

Oh. Imagine some of us in the future will play these albums to their children and tell them how awesome she was. Damn.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: unknown.. despair.. a lost (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Poissonche

Oh girl, I still remember my purple shirt being all wet because I had just walked two kilometers under the rain while coming back from the store to buy Joanne. And did it scalp me. This album is a journey. It goes from one genre to another, but it's still an insanely cohesive album. It's just... HAAAAAA MASTAPIECE.

TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, M Monstre said:

Which ones?

The bonus tracks...come to mama...basically the second half of the album

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

HelloBarbara

1. The Fame Monster (2009)

Fav songs: "Dance in the Dark", "Bad Romance", "Speechless", "Monster"

(tbh all songs could be in my favourites)

2. ARTPOP (2013)

Fav songs: "Gypsy", "Mary Jane Holland", "ARTPOP", "G.U.Y"

3. Joanne (2016)

Fav songs: "Perfect Illusion", "Angel Down", "John Wayne", "Dancin' in Circles", "Come to Mama"

4. Born This Way (2011)

Fav songs: "Marry the Night", "Bloody Mary", "Government Hooker", "Hair", "Bad Kids"

5. The Fame (2008)

Fav songs: "Paparazzi", "Paper Gangsta", "LoveGame", "Again Again"

6. Cheek to Cheek (2014)

Fav songs: "Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)", "I Can't Give You Anything But Love"

Fav unreleased/non-album songs:

"Brooklyn Nights", "Second Time Around", "No Way", "The Greatest Thing" (with Cher), "Til It Happens to You", "I Want Your Love"

Hiiieee

Reality
7 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

The bonus tracks...come to mama...basically the second half of the album

The second half of the album has some of the best songs on it :giveup:

đŸ–€đŸ‘č

Letmelivemylife
2 hours ago, DeMoreWoods said:

honestly JoAnne will always hold a special place in my heart because she put so much emotion and so much of her personal life into that album and im glad she let us in her life like that <3

That's what I love about gaga. Every album has given us bits of pieces of who she is. I don't think she ever intended for all of this to happen. She just wanted to make music but once we came into the picture, everything changed. I think that she needed us as much as we needed her and through that need we healed eachother. We are as much a part of her as she is of us. She wants to bare her soul so to speak to show us who she really is. If that makes sense

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived