society

Tomi Lahren's show suspended after saying she is pro-choice

Started by Morphine Prince with 43 replies so far

So FOX suspends her show because she made an incredibly minuscule, might-not-even-be-liberal statement?

Who are the snowflakes now?

2 people like this

3 points in and ready for more

Posted (edited)

so she can be racist, homophobic, intolerant towards non-conservative opinions, but as soon as she says she says that a woman's body is her own, she gets suspended. 

wtf

don't get me wrong: she's completely awful. But it shows that the men behind that production are even worst. She's just "the pretty face" that transmits their ideas

Edited by thierryrreiht
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, Interstellar said:

Why do you think it didn't work?

They didn't have the technology or resources back then.

We have an abundance of everything now(thanks to Capitilism): therefore, proper communism can't really happen without Capitilism happening first.

It would be so easy to switch to communism these days. The only thing preventing us are the greedy rich, and the ones who are misinformed on what communism is (American media in the 50s and 60s brainwashed people into thinking communism is bad, because of the soviets) 

Communism got the first man into space. In a world where money doesn't exist is a world where advancement can be made without "well, how much is it?"

Communism is point blank an unattainable concept, it's a proven point because if everyone had the same thing then how would we have government to attain world order, how would people have goals in life if they had nothing to aspire to nor work towards like promotions in jobs, material desires and what not.

Also your last statement is contrdictarory considering we're on about communism and you mention advancement which would be impossible because there for not everyone would be equal if someone can advance. Communism is a dead concept anyways now people are aware of Stalin and what he did.

I'm a supporter of equity and capitalism because modern life would be boring and no one would have something to work towards you'd spend 80 years on average on this planet doing the same job, knowing the same people and having the same lifestyle as everyone else otherwise. It's not realistic

Edited by gagzus
1 person likes this

2012ga is my aesthetic

tenor.gif

sad to see it was for that reason though :lana:

#Justice4Heterophobia #wewillnotbesilenced

12 hours ago, gagzus said:

I genuinely think she's just playing us tbh, I think she purposely pretends to be this airheaded uptight and annoying republican purely to keep a job and get money and views. There's tweets and images of her from only like 3-4 years ago where she expressed Liberal views and ideas she even made pro-immigration, Human Rights and what not based tweets too.

I think she genuinely is pretending to be a Republican for her own wealth and welfare purposes

I thought the same since she became a "thing" to be honest.

When you think about it, is there a better way to stroke the ego of an old republican than having a young, pretty, blonde girl passionately spewing the bullsh*t they believe? It's no wonder she's become so big, she's a republican's fantasy.

10 minutes ago, Benji said:

I thought the same since she became a "thing" to be honest.

When you think about it, is there a better way to stroke the ego of an old republican than having a young, pretty, blonde girl passionately spewing the bullsh*t they believe? It's no wonder she's become so big, she's a republican's fantasy.

But then again as I said a bit further back, she doesn't actually say she's pro-choice per say on The View, she simply says she is pro-limited government and doesn't want to seem like a hypocrit so she's basically not pro-choice but wants to have solid views (which is impossible imo). 

However she did backtrack on a few statements she had said on her show, like now she says the Middle East has a Jihad problem rather than her screaming that islam is a violence provoking religion in general. She even says "not all muslims" which was surprising for me I must say.

2012ga is my aesthetic

13 hours ago, Sinsemilla said:

I'll bet $50 that what happened is Tomi let all the positive sexual notoriety go to her head, had casual sex with some hot male celebrities, (remember that pic of her and Trevor Noah getting all flirty at a bar after she was on the Daily Show?) accidentally got pregnant, had an abortion to save her career and protect herself from persecution from conservatives for being a single mom, and changed her tune. 

Thats a lot of speculation :nails:  

The witch is back and there's hell to pay

there's no freedom of speech since 2015 wtf is happening its like saying ''all opinions matter but yours is wrong''

Tired little life.

This just pisses me off. I personally think that everyone's personal beliefs should be respected and even though I regret my abortion, I'm still pro-choice. Knowing what I know now about my bio mom, I honest to god wish she would've had an abortion because growing up with a mentally ill (bipolar)mom who was struggling to take care of herself let alone 3 kids did more psychological damage than I thought possible. My bio mom never wanted children but she bought into the whole "you aren't a woman unless you have kids" deal. Condemning women for being pro-choice just results in more unwanted children being born and let me tell you, there's NOTHING more damaging than knowing you were unwanted/unloved. 

1 person likes this

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

10 hours ago, gagzus said:

But then again as I said a bit further back, she doesn't actually say she's pro-choice per say on The View, she simply says she is pro-limited government and doesn't want to seem like a hypocrit so she's basically not pro-choice but wants to have solid views (which is impossible imo). 

However she did backtrack on a few statements she had said on her show, like now she says the Middle East has a Jihad problem rather than her screaming that islam is a violence provoking religion in general. She even says "not all muslims" which was surprising for me I must say.

No need to be surprised. She is a normal person with more middle line views than she preaches. She just gets paid a lot of money to be extreme and say what producers want her to say. With a paycheck as big as hers it's understandable. It's hard to make money like that - it may be like selling out in a way, but at least you can live comfortably in your home. She is still a human after all.

21 hours ago, Miel said:

So FOX suspends her show because she made an incredibly minuscule, might-not-even-be-liberal statement?

Who are the snowflakes now?

No she isnt on FOX, she is on The Blaze

Community Committee/Music Collector

14 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

No she isnt on FOX, she is on The Blaze

Thanks for clarifying.

My point stands directed towards them, then.

1 person likes this

3 points in and ready for more

13 hours ago, gagzus said:

Communism is point blank an unattainable concept, it's a proven point because if everyone had the same thing then how would we have government to attain world order, how would people have goals in life if they had nothing to aspire to nor work towards like promotions in jobs, material desires and what not.

Also your last statement is contrdictarory considering we're on about communism and you mention advancement which would be impossible because there for not everyone would be equal if someone can advance. Communism is a dead concept anyways now people are aware of Stalin and what he did.

I'm a supporter of equity and capitalism because modern life would be boring and no one would have something to work towards you'd spend 80 years on average on this planet doing the same job, knowing the same people and having the same lifestyle as everyone else otherwise. It's not realistic

The main thing I want to get across is that the opportunities are endless with communism.

Modern communism is all about everyone having the luxury of the rich, without the money. Because you don't need it.

So, you're for Capitalism, which lets the rich get richer, and poor become poor'er? 

How is it fair that one person can have an abundance of resources, while another has zero of that resource? That's where the flaw is in capitalism. Homelessness and poverty are the biggest examples of why it doesn't work for everyone. I live in Vancouver, and the average price of a three bedroom family home is almost $2,000,000.00 The average monthly rental for a one bedroom is well over $1,000.00. This is all because people invest in the housing market here, and don't rent out their homes. There are about 1.3 million empty homes in Canada, with the capacity to occupy over 3 million people. However, they simply sit empty because of capitalism. Isn't that just stupid?

And you say you can't advance? With communism, education would be free. Everyone could go study anything they want. It wouldn't be "The janitor and heart surgeon get paid the same", it would be no one get's paid, and we would develop all money into automated trades.

See it this way:

Let's assume the Commonwealth nations all decided to become fully automated luxury communist counties. The first thing they would most likely do would to put all their funds together to develop technology capable of doing things that could easily be automated (grocery stores, infrastructure development, etc)
We would then have the following:

- Everyone would have new or upgraded homes 
- Everyone would have food available to what they need (there wouldn't be restrictions,  butyou just wont be able to over indulge - remember, communism is about being sustainable)
- Banks and all financial institutions would become obsolete (money doesn't exist)
- There wouldn't be politicians (there would be someone in each town or city who would lead meetings; however, everything is ran by the people)

What does this all lead to? Well, every single person would have access to the best possible life. Not a single person would be starving, homeless, or uneducated.

The arts and science studies would dramatically rise. Let's say you always wanted to work in the health field? Well, worry not! You can study it for x number of years (at no cost), and there will be a position for you after you've successfully completed your studies, because a company doesn't have to worry about paying you! Everyone would work equal day (however, you can request to work more or less)

Travel would be free! Obtaining a drivers licence would be the same process; however, extra testing would be done in order to obtain a free eco-friendly vehicle. There would be more development into public transit (buses, trains, ferries, etc) in order to get people to places they want to go, faster.

The main thing I want to get across is that the opportunities are endless with communism. You study something you've always wanted to do, work at it for a while, and then go back and study something else if you'd like. You'd have more free time to go out with friends, family, visit people who live away. More time to live the life you deserve to live, instead of working a job to pay bills.

Modern communism is all about everyone having the luxury of the rich, without the money. Because you don't need it.

If you like Capitalism, then go ahead. Just know that it's the reason for poverty. Those kids in third world countries? Yeah, they're dying because their country has nothing to offer. Why would your government help another country when they know they won't get anything in return? Just think about that.