🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
society

Tomi Lahren's show suspended after saying she is pro-choice

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince   Paws Up 39,844
Morphine Prince

Marry The Night, G.U.Y., and Perfect Illusion flopped for our sins.

ashae   Paws Up 5,143
ashae

as much as i hate tomi  that's basically just silencing different opinions just because you disagree with them

• Like 28
All hail our overlord gretchen

PunkTheFunk   Paws Up 43,168
PunkTheFunk

What kind of Communist-GGD realness 

tumblr_okxkm9lXCB1svi3flo1_400.gif

• Like 8

thierryrreiht   Paws Up 6,123
thierryrreiht

so THAT is what it took to get it suspended?!

• Like 15

Satans Ex Wife   Paws Up 808
Satans Ex Wife

I'll bet $50 that what happened is Tomi let all the positive sexual notoriety go to her head, had casual sex with some hot male celebrities, (remember that pic of her and Trevor Noah getting all flirty at a bar after she was on the Daily Show?) accidentally got pregnant, had an abortion to save her career and protect herself from persecution from conservatives for being a single mom, and changed her tune. 

• Like 1
lov it when u cal me leges in the morny by me egs

Gaga Monster   Paws Up 12,475
Gaga Monster

Whether you agree with her or not, it is very sad when someone is silenced. I hope she gets a FOX show. I like to see all sides of a spectrum, I also watch liberal shows like Anderson Cooper and Rachel Maddow and Conservative shows like Hannity and Tucker Carlson. It is just so important to see all sides of one subject or idea so you are open and not enclosed to one system or idea.

I am a pro choice/pro LGBT republican and this is sad to see

• Like 6
GGD Presidential Elections

Delusional Aura   Paws Up 3,550
Delusional Aura
12 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

Whether you agree with her or not, it is very sad when someone is silenced. I hope she gets a FOX show. I like to see all sides of a spectrum, I also watch liberal shows like Anderson Cooper and Rachel Maddow and Conservative shows like Hannity and Tucker Carlson. It is just so important to see all sides of one subject or idea so you are open and not enclosed to one system or idea.

I am a pro choice/pro LGBT republican and this is sad to see

Everything was great but this was just :laughga:. Aren't you going against the two things Republicans love to hate? 

• Like 12

takemetovenus   Paws Up 4,770
takemetovenus

I hate her so much, but that's not right at all that they suspended her show :saladga: 

• Like 1
https://soundcloud.com/mason_callaway

Gaga Monster   Paws Up 12,475
Gaga Monster
3 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

Everything was great but this was just :laughga:. Aren't you going against the two things Republicans love to hate? 

I agree with what the party says except those two things. A lot of Republicans are pro choice, I think it is 30-35%.  

GGD Presidential Elections

gagzus   Paws Up 7,600
gagzus

I genuinely think she's just playing us tbh, I think she purposely pretends to be this airheaded uptight and annoying republican purely to keep a job and get money and views. There's tweets and images of her from only like 3-4 years ago where she expressed Liberal views and ideas she even made pro-immigration, Human Rights and what not based tweets too.

I think she genuinely is pretending to be a Republican for her own wealth and welfare purposes

• Like 4
2012ga is my aesthetic

Latoyah Jackson   Paws Up 3,741
Latoyah Jackson

Sucks that she was suspended for that but GOOD RIDDANCE.

• Like 1

RAMROD   Paws Up 22,956
RAMROD
3 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I genuinely think she's just playing us tbh, I think she purposely pretends to be this airheaded uptight and annoying republican purely to keep a job and get money and views. There's tweets and images of her from only like 3-4 years ago where she expressed Liberal views and ideas she even made pro-immigration, Human Rights and what not based tweets too.

I think she genuinely is pretending to be a Republican for her own wealth and welfare purposes

In other words, she sold her soul to Satan :diane:

• Like 1
My right wing is flapping. My left one is gray