society

Tomi Lahren's show suspended after saying she is pro-choice

Started by Morphine Prince with 43 replies so far

 


Marry The Night, G.U.Y., and Perfect Illusion flopped for our sins.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

as much as i hate tomi  that's basically just silencing different opinions just because you disagree with them

28 people like this

All hail our overlord gretchen

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

What kind of Communist-GGD realness 

tumblr_okxkm9lXCB1svi3flo1_400.gif

8 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

so THAT is what it took to get it suspended?!

15 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll bet $50 that what happened is Tomi let all the positive sexual notoriety go to her head, had casual sex with some hot male celebrities, (remember that pic of her and Trevor Noah getting all flirty at a bar after she was on the Daily Show?) accidentally got pregnant, had an abortion to save her career and protect herself from persecution from conservatives for being a single mom, and changed her tune. 

1 person likes this

I PUT ON A FULL FACE OF MAKEUP FOR THIS ****?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whether you agree with her or not, it is very sad when someone is silenced. I hope she gets a FOX show. I like to see all sides of a spectrum, I also watch liberal shows like Anderson Cooper and Rachel Maddow and Conservative shows like Hannity and Tucker Carlson. It is just so important to see all sides of one subject or idea so you are open and not enclosed to one system or idea.

I am a pro choice/pro LGBT republican and this is sad to see

6 people like this

GGD Presidential Elections begin July 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

Whether you agree with her or not, it is very sad when someone is silenced. I hope she gets a FOX show. I like to see all sides of a spectrum, I also watch liberal shows like Anderson Cooper and Rachel Maddow and Conservative shows like Hannity and Tucker Carlson. It is just so important to see all sides of one subject or idea so you are open and not enclosed to one system or idea.

I am a pro choice/pro LGBT republican and this is sad to see

Everything was great but this was just :laughga:. Aren't you going against the two things Republicans love to hate? 

12 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate her so much, but that's not right at all that they suspended her show :saladga: 

1 person likes this

https://soundcloud.com/mason_callaway

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

Everything was great but this was just :laughga:. Aren't you going against the two things Republicans love to hate? 

I agree with what the party says except those two things. A lot of Republicans are pro choice, I think it is 30-35%.  


GGD Presidential Elections begin July 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

I genuinely think she's just playing us tbh, I think she purposely pretends to be this airheaded uptight and annoying republican purely to keep a job and get money and views. There's tweets and images of her from only like 3-4 years ago where she expressed Liberal views and ideas she even made pro-immigration, Human Rights and what not based tweets too.

I think she genuinely is pretending to be a Republican for her own wealth and welfare purposes

4 people like this

2012ga is my aesthetic

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sucks that she was suspended for that but GOOD RIDDANCE.

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I genuinely think she's just playing us tbh, I think she purposely pretends to be this airheaded uptight and annoying republican purely to keep a job and get money and views. There's tweets and images of her from only like 3-4 years ago where she expressed Liberal views and ideas she even made pro-immigration, Human Rights and what not based tweets too.

I think she genuinely is pretending to be a Republican for her own wealth and welfare purposes

 

In other words, she sold her soul to Satan :diane:

1 person likes this

a grateful shite

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now