Lady Gaga - The Fame
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
politics

US to ban electronic devices on flights from ME

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince   Paws Up 40,897
Morphine Prince

UPDATE: 

US authorities have secretly required airlines from 13 nations to forbid passengers from carrying any electronic or electrical device larger than a cellphone. 

The new edict was distributed in an email described as “confidential” from the US transportation safety administration (TSA) on Monday.

The requirement forbids passengers from bringing laptops, iPads, Kindles and even cameras larger than mobile phones into the cabin. All such devices must be checked.

Saudi Arabia’s Saudia Airlines and Royal Jordanian airlines are among the affected countries; the full list has not been revealed to the affected airlines themselves.

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/mar/20/us-forbids-devices-larger-cell-phones-flights-13-countries

Edited by Morphine Prince
It's the people who don't recognize the racism within themselves that can be the most damaging because they don't see it.

RIP   Paws Up 2,734
RIP

So people can't take their phones on holidays? Instagram hoes are shook!

• Like 16

Radio Ga Ga   Paws Up 4,693
Radio Ga Ga

Wait, so you can't even bring a cell phone??? :awkney: How are people suppose to call whoever they need to call after they get off the plane? So now they're gonna have to buy new phones everywhere they go??

inb4 a bunch of phone companies paid for this to happen so they can get more sales

• Like 8

AM98GJ   Paws Up 1,801
AM98GJ

Surely they just mean turning them off? How can they expect hundreds of thousands of people not to bring mobiles or laptops?

• Like 4

Edonis   Paws Up 14,271
Edonis
Just now, CustomGueseppi said:

So people can't take their phones on holidays? Instagram hoes are shook!

Your joke doesn't translate here on a serious topic. 

OT...

I really want to understand this teams logistics and understanding of things. How exactly is this going to stop potential terrorism. Oh wait, it won't! 

• Like 6

RIP   Paws Up 2,734
RIP
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

Your joke doesn't translate here on a serious topic. 

OT...

I really want to understand this teams logistics and understanding of things. How exactly is this going to stop potential terrorism. Oh wait, it won't! 

giphy.gif 

• Like 6

Morphine Prince

What terrorism threat though? 

I want this announcement now.

I'm inclined to believe this administration is making stuff up to impose their agenda on us.  

• Like 3
It's the people who don't recognize the racism within themselves that can be the most damaging because they don't see it.

Morphine Prince

uo111   Paws Up 2,564
uo111
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

What terrorism threat though? 

I want this announcement now.

I'm inclined to believe this administration is making stuff up to impose their agenda on us.  

Lol, they ae the biggest threat to the free world, of course they are makong **** up. 

They want to distract from Russia taking over the US

PeterPan   Paws Up 8,860
PeterPan

This is literally stupid. I mean most flghts have wifi now a days.  Why ban phones?

Turning Monsters Into Puthinators one gay at a time

John Slayne   Paws Up 4,141
John Slayne

I honestly hope this is not going to happen because it's so dumb :rip: but I won't be surprised if they actually do it, Trump's Administration is something else :awkney:

EDIT: so they are already doing it oh well :rip:

Edited by John Slayne
  • Like 1

Morphine Prince
Just now, uo111 said:

Lol, they ae the biggest threat to the free world, of course they are makong **** up. 

They want to distract from Russia taking over the US

This administration loves the surprise tactic. 

Imagine heading to the airport and having to leave all your devices.

PeterPan   Paws Up 8,860
PeterPan
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Seriously, I mean come on.  Plus, it's safer to put laptop's on carry on items then a bag that is tossed onto a plane and belt

Turning Monsters Into Puthinators one gay at a time

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, XtiNe said:

Seriously, I mean come on.  Plus, it's safer to put laptop's on carry on items then a bag that is tossed onto a plane and belt

This "terrorism threat" is probably bomb related or something. 

OBEY   Paws Up 26,811
OBEY

and how can they contact their family and friends during their trips? wtf :emma: 

• Like 1