Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
politics

US to ban electronic devices on flights from ME

Featured Posts

JustLikeHoney   Paws Up 6,906
JustLikeHoney

Ban it all in all flights. I don't give a fúck. Put it in your checked luggage. Nothing is more annoying than people on planes on their phones or devices.

Edited by JustLikeHoney
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

AlphaMonster   Paws Up 1,804
AlphaMonster
15 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Ban it all in all flights. I don't give a fúck. Put it in your checked luggage. Nothing is more annoying than people on planes on their phones or devices.

Because luggages are handled like the mother carries her baby ? What a surprise that people might not want to put their thousands of dollars worth of computers in luggages that will be thrown around. 

Nice to see how your unsubstantiated personal feelings matter about what people should do about their lives. I wanna pee on you to show dominance now :saladga:

• Like 2

JustLikeHoney
20 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

Because luggages are handled like the mother carries her baby ? What a surprise that people might not want to put their thousands of dollars worth of computers in luggages that will be thrown around. 

Nice to see how your unsubstantiated personal feelings matter about what people should do about their lives. I wanna pee on you to show dominance now :saladga:

Get a grip...I put my laptop in my checked luggage all the time. Just pack it well. BTW a golden shower never bothered me as long as you are hot.

Also you are using unsubstantiated wrong. You can't prove personal feelings.

Edited by JustLikeHoney
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

CrazyMonster   Paws Up 13,241
CrazyMonster
13 hours ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Oh excuse king, take a private jet then.

I mean how a person on his/her phone or devices annoy you? Just mind your own business lmao

You can't be that self centered and selfish, the world does not revolve around you. There are tons of things we don't like but we have to deal with it.

• Like 2
‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

JustLikeHoney
1 hour ago, CrazyMonster said:

Oh excuse king, take a private jet then.

I mean how a person on his/her phone or devices annoy you? Just mind your own business lmao

You can't be that self centered and selfish, the world does not revolve around you. There are tons of things we don't like but we have to deal with it.

I am really surprised that people here would get angered by a facetious statement. Lol and I'm the one accused of being self centered and a "king."  Learn to laugh people. 

CrazyMonster
14 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

I am really surprised that people here would get angered by a facetious statement. Lol and I'm the one accused of being self centered and a "king."  Learn to laugh people. 

How am I being self centered and acting like a king when I'm just saying that I don't care what other people do on planes? You don't even make sense.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

JustLikeHoney
2 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

How am I being self centered and acting like a king when I'm just saying that I don't care what other people do on planes? You don't even make sense.

Because you are taking a statement that was intended as a joke and it is fueling your anger. You are taking it and yourself too seriously. I was just making light of a serious situation nothing more. I also don't like crying babies on planes and I might also make a sarcastic comment about banning them, but it is just a joke. I in no way want babies banned from planes. Like I said my statement was facetious. There is no need to take it so seriously. I'm going to have to start putting disclaimers on my sarcastic comments. So honestly and I'm not saying it in a bad way, just disregard my comment about banning devices it was just a joke.

CrazyMonster
7 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Because you are taking a statement that was intended as a joke and it is fueling your anger. You are taking it and yourself too seriously. I was just making light of a serious situation nothing more. I also don't like crying babies on planes and I might also make a sarcastic comment about banning them, but it is just a joke. I in no way want babies banned from planes. Like I said my statement was facetious. There is no need to take it so seriously. I'm going to have to start putting disclaimers on my sarcastic comments. So honestly and I'm not saying it in a bad way, just disregard my comment about banning devices it was just a joke.

Yeah right just a joke :ladyhaha:

JustLikeHoney
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

Yeah right just a joke :ladyhaha:

You can't find even handle that it was a joke? Lol oh Lord.:sharon:

CrazyMonster
2 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

You can't find even handle that it was a joke? Lol oh Lord.

:sure: (I'm just bored don't bother replying lol)

holy scheisse   Paws Up 4,194
holy scheisse

many of yall dont see the carry-on part of this. also it says larger than a cell phone, so you can bring a cell phone. or you can check it in a checked bag.

but still... its fishy. they want to have all these peoples electronic devices go through security screenings, away from the people where they are doing who knows what with these electronics, rather than go through like metal detector and xray at the carry on line. its also discriminatory as it only targets select countries.

Edited by holyscheisse
  • Like 1

lego   Paws Up 35,075
lego

Why not from all countries? 

What if they explode in cargo?

No I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you✨ And I never dreamed That I'd lose somebody like you, No

Gaga Monster   Paws Up 12,427
Gaga Monster

This is why they are banning it

"The attempted downing of an airliner in Somalia last year was linked to a laptop device, and it appears the security precautions are an attempt to stop similar incidents."

'Sophisticated' laptop bomb on Somali plane got through X-ray machine

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/11/africa/somalia-plane-bomb/

It is just a precaution to keep everyone safe, when you are President it is your duty to protect your countries citizens, every one of them, just a precaution.

• Like 1
GGD Presidential Elections