💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Next Single Release Coachella Weekend?

boobtank

Featured Posts

boobtank

Don't you guys think it would make sense for the third single to be released in conjunction with Coachella? The sales boost would be great? It would be about 4 months after the Million Reasons MV came out, and a couple since the song went to #4 on the BB Hot 100? What do you guys think?

18-lady-gaga-super-bowl-feb-2017-billboa

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fernster7

I don't think Coachella gives much of a sales boost but I think it would be smart to perform the third single there and release the video the next week.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

boobtank
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

There won't be a 3rd single, get over it

get out of this thread u disrespectful ****

k3r5w9.jpg

London GUY

Is Coachella Televised or Professionally recorded? My answer to OP is dependent on that

REPLAY

The Fame Joanne

I would like that although I don't think it would help her sell the song. But I also don't think any song on Joanne is hit material without the Supper Bowl to promote it, so I don't care there

Levine

Sales boost Coachella? Since when? Am i missing something?

Beside that, the period is perfect. EVEN if the next single would flop, I'd release it "just for fun"

androiduser

it would be a good idea because she will get a lot of media reports for her show, so the new single would be mentioned in all of them... not huge promo, but the best possible promo slot until the tour.

That said, I don't think her management wants to have a new single, I think they don't want to risk a flop and get negative publicity before the tour.

Archived