new music

preview: Robyn - Honey

FlopSlurper

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlurper

I love her and I miss her I can't wait for her new album :giveup: this sounds so good what the ****

If160sq.gif

That J

Robyn is my spirit singer.  This gives me good hope because my emotional needs NEEDS that thing only Robyn can give.  My day is made!!!!!     It's TIME for Robyn.  Body Talk was 89 years ago.  

Sidenote: If you EVER get the chance to see her live, don't second think it, just GO.  The girl is on fire for 90 minutes and you'll be a sweaty mess after but it's everything!!  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

This waiting is so hard.....and it hurts with every heartbeat. 

* Today just became a Robyn day.  

FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, Entropy said:

its so sad that this doesnt confirm a new album soon though

read the caption, at least she's confirmed that she's working on new music :giveup: 

That J
1 minute ago, Entropy said:

its so sad that this doesnt confirm a new album soon though :(

She's done a lot of guest spots, duet-ish things, but nothing solely Robyn in awhile.  It's different when it's under the name ROBYN only. Lol. I'm glad to know she's working though.  The sound of this song is solo Robyn material and that gives some hope.  Here's to 2021.  😜

JusKeepBreathin
6 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

Body Talk Pt. 3, where are you? :diane:

Body Talk Part 1&2 were EP's released before the full Body Talk album. It's been out for a while now.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

That J

I want a ROBYN Body Talk series megarate. 

darkchylde
Just now, MonsterJames333 said:

She's done a lot of guest spots, duet-ish things, but nothing solely Robyn in awhile.  It's different when it's under the name ROBYN only. Lol. I'm glad to know she's working though.  The sound of this song is solo Robyn material and that gives some hope.  Here's to 2021.  😜

yeah, i LOVED robyn + röyksopp and robyn & la bagatelle magique but i'm craving for some more and latest collabs dont really do it for me

That J
1 minute ago, Entropy said:

yeah, i LOVED robyn + röyksopp and robyn & la bagatelle magique but i'm craving for some more and latest collabs dont really do it for me

All they really did for me was make me miss HER stuff more and I'd end up listening to her other songs while crying over the fact no New is in sight.   I feel better today tho.  Haha 

SEANGT

Omg haven't had a real Robyn song since 2010. Please make a new pop album that isn't droning electrica. This sounds good so far!

Archived