Leak: Love Hurts (Erotica Demo)

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hades
2 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

Hahaha I don't mind DYDI.  But it should've been released somewhere!  

Erotica and Bedtime stories are 2 of my personal faves. Did you do it is the only flaw cause it's a rip off and when you have Words/Waiting/Erotica/Deeper and Deeper and the GODLY MADE TRACK Where Life begins it falls flat.:giveup:

That J
1 minute ago, Dr Evil said:

Erotica and Bedtime stories are 2 of my personal faves. Did you do it is the only flaw cause it's a rip off and when you have Words/Waiting/Erotica/Deeper and Deeper and the GODLY MADE TRACK Where Life begins it falls flat.

I've always viewed DYDI as an oddly placed bonus track.  Maybe that's why I just laugh at it. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Hades
Just now, MonsterJames333 said:

I've always viewed DYDI as an oddly placed bonus track.  Maybe that's why I just laugh at it. 

Bopping to the whole album right now. Always ready for a drink and play some ''Where Life begins''.:gaycat:

That J

There's so many versions of Erotica the song.  I may miss one but we know: 

Erotica (album version)

Erotic 

You Thrill Me 

Erotica (You Thrill Me) 

Love Hurts 

Its wild how many incarnations the song went through.   I still say Love Hurts just beat em all. 

JustifyMyLove

Yaaas but not you all saying its better than the final thing or even latest albums, the sound is very good but it wouldn't have fitted w Shep's production for the rest of the album, it's like when people say MJH demo it's better than the final version, when the demo sounds scrappy messy even thought it is good but not as the final version 

And that's the truth 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

That J
1 minute ago, Dr Evil said:

Bopping to the whole album right now. Always ready for a drink and play some ''Where Life begins''.:gaycat:

A lot of people talk about dining in and eating out.  

Colonel Sanders says it best. Finger licking good.  

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

That J
1 minute ago, JustifyMyLove said:

Yaaas but not you all saying its better than the final thing or even latest albums, the sound is very good but it wouldn't have fitted w Shep's production for the rest of the album, it's like when people say MJH demo it's better than the final version, when the demo sounds scrappy messy even thought it is good but not as the final version 

And that's the truth 

That is UR truth, my dear!   While it does sound more Bettis than anything, it would've probably been the first track and the spoken word verses meets cooing chorus wouldve presented the album just fine.  

Hades
4 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

And that's the truth 

I was obviously reaching a bit but excuse me this even as a demo is MILES better than Body shop/SEX and those stupid mdna tracks (superstar, b day song). 

JustifyMyLove
6 minutes ago, Dr Evil said:

I was obviously reaching a bit but excuse me this even as a demo is MILES better than Body shop/SEX and those stupid mdna tracks (superstar, b day song). 

Body shop is tragic, I always preferred SEX demo cause the whole RH album sounded too weird for me, like very dramatic, that song was very funny and bop worthy but it became something dramatic/very dark instead of sexy

I do like superstar a lot, bop worthy too, bday song, I can stand it but it's weird too lol

Julia Volkova #1 stan

JustifyMyLove
12 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

That is UR truth, my dear!   While it does sound more Bettis than anything, it would've probably been the first track and the spoken word verses meets cooing chorus wouldve presented the album just fine.  

Hmm maybe, but I find it too long and too relaxed, like the erotica actual song is very energetic and I start enjoying it from the vinyl noise beginning and I love the anticipation to the next beats and all the instruments 

This is like it's the same beat over and over but it's legit good I enjoyed listening to it

Julia Volkova #1 stan

shoful
25 minutes ago, Rivington Rebel said:

This demo is even better than You Thrill Me, wow :icega:

@shoful Have you listened to it?

Thank you for tagging me!!!

I cant ****ing breath this is so good

This is ****ing iconic :firega: 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

That J
2 hours ago, JustifyMyLove said:

Hmm maybe, but I find it too long and too relaxed, like the erotica actual song is very energetic and I start enjoying it from the vinyl noise beginning and I love the anticipation to the next beats and all the instruments 

This is like it's the same beat over and over but it's legit good I enjoyed listening to it

You kind of described exactly my thoughts on the album version!   It's classic no doubt but it does meander. This just has some extra funky jungle love boogie to it that I enjoy.  Lol. 

Radio Ga Ga
3 hours ago, Dr Evil said:

Erotica and Bedtime stories are 2 of my personal faves. Did you do it is the only flaw cause it's a rip off and when you have Words/Waiting/Erotica/Deeper and Deeper and the GODLY MADE TRACK Where Life begins it falls flat.:giveup:

Am I the only one on GGD who likes bye bye baby the best out of the whole album? :giveup:

Archived