Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
question

Craziest Thing While Listening To Gaga?

Featured Posts

Hernan   Paws Up 246
Hernan
7 hours ago, Gaga Goddess said:

I was once really drunk at a party and at the end of the night I put Scheiße on and performed the choreography very badly in front of everyone, tbh they were living :classy:

this is sooooo me... :ladyhaha:

• Like 2
🌙 - DESTROY WHAT DESTROYS YOU - 🌙

Robo Ga   Paws Up 6,077
Robo Ga
11 minutes ago, Dr Evil said:

Katy fans bopping to ''Birthday'' and monsters doing rituals.:laughga:

that's why we're 1000x better :firega:

• Like 3
Bust the rearview and fire up the jets, 'cause it's you and me

Yo GagaGaga   Paws Up 5,625
Yo GagaGaga

I posted this in another thread before, but basically I was listening to G.U.Y. and my computer randomly connected to my parents speakers and all they heard was

"Greetings Himeros, God of Sexual Desire, Lay Back and feast as this audio guides you through new and exciting positions"

and they thought I was watching a Greek Mythology themed ****o

Also one time I was getting really into a messy hybrid of Paparazzi, Bad Romance, and Judas choreo and I forgot my parents were one floor under me and they felt the floor shaking, and they asked me what I was doing and I said exercising :laughga:

image.skreened-t-shirt.heathered-charcoa

• Like 8

HOTNebraskaGuy   Paws Up 19,503
HOTNebraskaGuy

Trying to learn the John Wayne choreography WHILE having a headache. 

Obviously didn't go to well after

One, five, ten lay a million on me

HOTNebraskaGuy   Paws Up 19,503
HOTNebraskaGuy
1 minute ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

I posted this in another thread before, but basically I was listening to G.U.Y. and my computer randomly connected to my parents speakers and all they heard was

"Greetings Himeros, God of Sexual Desire, Lay Back and feast as this audio guides you through new and exciting positions"

Also one time I was getting really into a messy hybrid of Paparazzi, Bad Romance, and Judas choreo and I forgot my parents were one floor under me and they felt the floor shaking, and they asked me what I was doing and I said exercising 

:emma: :laughga:

• Like 3
One, five, ten lay a million on me

Hades   Paws Up 13,647
Hades
5 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

Also one time I was getting really into a messy hybrid of Paparazzi, Bad Romance, and Judas choreo and I forgot my parents were one floor under me and they felt the floor shaking, and they asked me what I was doing and I said exercising :laughga:

Gaga is the new warrior princess. Xena who?:gaycat::laughga:

• Like 2

Bloody hooker   Paws Up 2,172
Bloody hooker

Let me just put it this way...

Dancin in Circles made me dance in circles the night it came out :v:

A smart car hitting planet Jupiter aka close to nothing more than a speck of relevance

Letmelivemylife   Paws Up 7,530
Letmelivemylife

Lol it wasn't me but my 2 best friends Mandy and Matt. It was matts 26th birthday so all 3 of us went out to celebrate. I abstained from drinking because I was driving but the 2 of them got absolutely shitfaced. In their drunken-ness they decided to perform bad romance on the karaoke machine along with the choreography. If you ever want a cheap form of entertainment, get your friends super drunk and listen to them sing off key and attempt to do the bad romance choreography. Best night ever. 

Edited by Letmelivemylife
  • Like 1
I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Flaming Piano   Paws Up 146
Flaming Piano

Perfect Illusion came on at a gay club. I was already very drunk and danced my ass off (and fell down like twice lmao) to it. That's when I realized that the song is a BANGER.

This was after making out with a guy on the dancefloor for like 15 minutes. :gaycat:

Edited by Flaming Piano
  • Like 2

Tom Hardy   Paws Up 968
Tom Hardy

I have masturbated while I watched Lady Gaga performing the song Sex Dreams on iTunes Festival.

Lady-Gaga-Last-Night.gif

• Like 2
Love ya...

GagaInTheZone   Paws Up 4,699
GagaInTheZone

We recorded ourselves dancing to Teeth a few years ago, I jumped with a bed cover on my head and hit my head in the chandelier lmao, I had it all on videos but lost them when my laptop died :(

• Like 2

ARTPOPSlays   Paws Up 1,793
ARTPOPSlays

A few years ago I was doing the Judas choreo on my deck and got a splinter

Skrill   Paws Up 4,029
Skrill
23 hours ago, Dutch said:

Well, my story is really NSFW. :cryga:

you either had sex while listening to some of her songs or jerked off :classy:  nothing too nsfw

• Like 2
Tired little life.