Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Craziest Thing While Listening To Gaga?

Hades

Featured Posts

Gohan
1 hour ago, Emigrante said:

I was dancing to Perfect Illusion swirling the microphone, pretending to be Gaga. I've got a video of that. :emma:

Linkkkkkkkk

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emigrante
22 minutes ago, Gohan said:

Linkkkkkkkk

omg. xD wait a second. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

John Slayne
2 hours ago, Emigrante said:

I was dancing to Perfect Illusion swirling the microphone, pretending to be Gaga. I've got a video of that. :emma:

I feel like we all did this at some point lol :sharon: 

Emigrante
1 minute ago, John Slayne said:

I feel like we all did this at some point lol :sharon: 

but I've got Microphone on string. :sharon:

John Slayne
Just now, Emigrante said:

but I've got Microphone on string. :sharon:

I used skipping rope at my friend's house :sweat:

I also have a video of drunk me blasting and singing Perfect Illusion at local park, but I'm not sharing that :sharon: it was a fun night, the only time I almost vomited from consuming too much alcohol :laughga:

Emigrante
1 minute ago, John Slayne said:

I also have a video of drunk me blasting and singing Perfect Illusion at local park, but I'm not sharing that :sharon: it was a fun night, the only time I almost vomited from consuming too much alcohol :laughga:

I remember when I was totally drunk, like wasted as hell, and I was passing by this bus stop and playing Aura from my phone on full blast and singing it along, and people at the bus stop were all watching at me, but I didn't care. Then I just stumbled and I cut open my leg. xDDDD good times.

9 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

I used my lamp's plug which is HUGE, like a rock,  and I hit my head. I spent a few minutes swearing :laughga:

BeerFear

Like 3 years ago I was home alone and took a chance and gave a 1 and a half hour medley of my favourite songs (mostly gaga). By the end, keeping up the fierce moves and delivering flawless vocals got really tiring and I also had to pee. I was about to go to the toilet when Poker Face came on shuffle and I decided to give my everything to the "crowd" and put on the best show (gags could neva). The intense dancing took all the energy from my muscles and I literally peed myself. Not so much but it was enough to change my clothes and feel really emberassed. :poot:

donutellha
4 hours ago, Brolysskins said:

I was dancing Judas and dislocated my knee trying to deathdrop. lol

TEH CURSE CONTINUES!

I've cracked my shower tile falling doing Judas choreo

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Sandrology

Dancing to Poker Face I once made the "Rotating Arm" as we all know is part of the Choreo.

I hit my lamp and broke it, cut my hand open and the lights where shut down, wrapped me in darkness and deep embarrassment.

Spoiler

Baby loves to dance in the dark :trollga:

Xoxo Adriana

My younger brother's 7th birthday party :toofunny: I wanted to put on The Fame album and played LoveGame in front of all his 7 year old friends, what was even messier is they were all copying me and singing "wanna take a ride on your disco stick":giveup: and got into trouble by my mum when I played it again and she heard the lyric "got my a$$ squeezed by sexy cupid".

:duck:get that homo promo:duck:

Andrea B

well....this is a good one, guys:classy: one time i was listing to Alejandro.... live:poot:.... in the ARTRAVE:poot: and you know i was with my friends having a kiki, dancing and singing and suddenly... GAGA APPEARED SO NEAR US AND WE WERE SCREAMING AND ALMOST CRYING AND SHE BLEW US A KISS :giveup:

So basically the queen lady gaga, the same girl who wore a meat dress blew me a kiss while i was basically listing to alejandro, iconic i know.

Robo Ga

One time (in grade 8) we put on Judas and blind-folded my friend and tied her up and sprayed her with crazy string and rolled her down the stairs. It was her birthday. At the time it seemed like a funny birthday prank but now, looking back, it seems more like a satanic ritual :hor:

🤖⚡️

Hades
8 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

One time (in grade 8) we put on Judas and blind-folded my friend and tied her up and sprayed her with crazy string and rolled her down the stairs. It was her birthday. At the time it seemed like a funny birthday prank but now, looking back, it seems more like a satanic ritual :hor:

Katy fans bopping to ''Birthday'' and monsters doing rituals.:laughga:

1. I sang Aura really loud at home. My neighbour called the management office because they thought I was crazy "Hahahahahaha"ing so loud.

2. First night I moved into the college dorm , I hummed to Eh Eh, my roommate joined and sang with me, we shared our love for Gaga sitting on his bed, the rest is NSFW.

Archived