💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Craziest Thing While Listening To Gaga?

Hades

Featured Posts

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Brolysskins said:

I ended up at the hospital on morphine for 5 hours, fainted and popped it back in place lol

The most painful experience of my life 

Wow! You're a soldier tho, I'd probably succumb to the pain and not functioning altogether lel

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
12 minutes ago, Dread Monster said:

i was dancing to swine while sitting and banged my head against the wall behind me 

it felt bad that i ruined the moment

I hope it's not bricks wall tho #ouch

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Eurotrash
29 minutes ago, Totodile said:

It was late at night and I was in the living room behind my laptop, listening to Aura. My mom was on the other side of the room. I'm always a very quiet person, and it was a very quiet night too and nobody had said anything for a while.

Then when the chorus came up I suddenly started singing along because I had kinda forgotten my mom was there, and then realized what I was doing mid sentence. So it kinda went like:

"DO YOU WANNA SEE ME NAKED L-" followed by a very awkward exchange of glances and then pretending nothing had happened :sharon:

Jesus Christ :toofunny:

Hades

Seems like we are falling harder than some pop girls' songs on the charts.:toofunny:

slayo

I was dancing to Sexxx Dreams in the shower, I slipped, fell, and cut my foot open on the water faucet

Make it stupid!

Hades
2 minutes ago, gagaphrodisy said:

I was dancing to Sexxx Dreams in the shower, I slipped, fell, and cut my foot open on the water faucet

Omg. That must have been so painful. Gaga is testing our limits.:emma:

Dutch

Well, to make up with you guys, I've a different more suitable story.

I was in the shower and like always, I was giving a huge concert with great vocals and dance moves. So I wanted to recreate the Bad Romance performance on X-Factor UK in 2009.

Spoiler

I started to dance like a motha ****a, but I slipped before the chorus even began. I tried to catch myself up by grabbing the shower curtain, but it broke. The result was me, dressed in a shower curtain/naked on the bathroom floor. I was laughing so hard. :cryga:
N9XFxZESRSyfan3S0ULZ_Bathroom%20Curtain%

The awkward thing about this story was I had to tell my parents what happened. :poot:

Emigrante

I was dancing to Perfect Illusion swirling the microphone, pretending to be Gaga. I've got a video of that. :emma:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Noula Corleone
57 minutes ago, gagaphrodisy said:

Your avatar kinda completes this amazing story :toofunny:

No crazy thing happens to me buuuutt the most craziest thing I did dance the official choreo of the whole ARTPOP album (expect dope:poot:)

also adding btw hml br poker face paparazzi (also official choreo)

so basically I made a tour that no body watched:neyde:

also I was 13 at that time :laughga:

That's Gossip

Eurotrash
18 minutes ago, LayOnMeAMillion said:

No crazy thing happens to me buuuutt the most craziest thing I did dance the official choreo of the whole ARTPOP album (expect dope)

also adding btw hml br poker face paparazzi (also official choreo)

so basically I made a tour that no body watched

also I was 13 at that time 

Same. That's what i did.

Gaga Goddess

I was once really drunk at a party and at the end of the night I put Scheiße on and performed the choreography very badly in front of everyone, tbh they were living :classy:

Drin Lon
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

This person aren't as fortunat :sharon:

:sharon:

Omg I can't 

Slay at Dark Paradise tho

sillynate

Bashing my right fist against something hard when I listen to the last 'dat do deet doe' in JW 

Archived