Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Brexit to begin 29 March

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince   Paws Up 38,711
Morphine Prince

Marry The Night, G.U.Y., and Perfect Illusion flopped for our sins.

Magik   Paws Up 9,584
Magik

cant wait for pounds to go low af and get me some sweet treats on amazon.co.uk

Spoiler

on a serious note, y'all voted for this, y'all gotta deal with the **** that's gonna rain there. next time, educate yourselves before playing

• Like 13

The Fame Joanne   Paws Up 5,978
The Fame Joanne

tenor.gif

EDIT: I think this one is more fitting :derpga:

236d6bf804b3b4dc729653787c4733fa1cb8f1f4

Edited by The Fame Joanne
  • Like 1

AM98GJ   Paws Up 1,797
AM98GJ
2 minutes ago, Entropy said:

Hide contents

on a serious note, y'all voted for this, y'all gotta deal with the **** that's gonna rain there. next time, educate yourselves before playing

Pretty sure the majority of Brits on here didn't vote to leave. That comment would be much better suited for DailyMail.com users :awkney:

OT- Lord show me the way, goodbye EU :(

Edited by AM98GJ
  • Like 7

RAMROD   Paws Up 22,119
RAMROD

Awww 

:diane:

We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun

But the hills that we've climbed were just seasons out of time 

On Wednesdays, We Wear Pink!

MarryTheSequins   Paws Up 582
MarryTheSequins
6 minutes ago, Entropy said:

Hide contents

If you actually looked around, you'd see the majority of older generations voted for Brexit and younger generations generally didn't. Maybe you should educate yourself instead? :)

• Like 7

Bear   Paws Up 4,337
Bear
25 minutes ago, Entropy said:

Hide contents

Just like how every American on here voted for Trump, right? That's like saying everyone who voted Hillary deserves to suffer Trump and the consequences, because they didn't 'educate themselves'- it doesn't make any sense. 

You do realize 48% of the population wanted to stay, and you're effectively saying we deserve this and everything coming because of the actions of others. :poot: A little less wishful condemning of everybody would be nice.

This isn't like a kindergarten friendship group where the UK just did something bad so everyone sulks and turns their back on them, it's a complex situation based on millions of lives. :nails:

Edited by Bear
  • Like 11

Magik   Paws Up 9,584
Magik
31 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

Pretty sure the majority of Brits on here didn't vote to leave. That comment would be much better suited for DailyMail.com users :awkney:

OT- Lord show me the way, goodbye EU :(

24 minutes ago, MarryTheSequins said:

If you actually looked around, you'd see the majority of older generations voted for Brexit and younger generations generally didn't. Maybe you should educate yourself instead? :)

14 minutes ago, Bear said:

Just like how every American on here voted for Trump, right? That's like saying everyone who voted Hillary deserves to suffer Trump and the consequences, because they didn't 'educate themselves'- it doesn't make any sense. 

You do realize 48% of the population wanted to stay, and you're effectively saying we deserve this and everything coming because of the actions of others. :poot: A little less wishful condemning of everybody would be nice.

This isn't like a kindergarten friendship group where the UK just did something bad so everyone sulks and turns their back on them, it's a complex situation based on millions of lives. :nails:

gals it was a joke

Morphine Prince   Paws Up 38,711
Morphine Prince

I just find it funny that something important like this is effectively left up to PEOPLE. Lmao most people don't know **** and that's the truth. Easily swayed and especially online by actual fake news these days. 

• Like 1
Marry The Night, G.U.Y., and Perfect Illusion flopped for our sins.

AM98GJ   Paws Up 1,797
AM98GJ
5 minutes ago, Entropy said:

gals it was a joke

I'm still pressed from the result as you can see :madge:

• Like 2

Magik   Paws Up 9,584
Magik
1 minute ago, AM98GJ said:

out of topic but i thought you had a teen wolf star on your profile :madge: youre too damn handsome :madge: 

gagzus   Paws Up 7,600
gagzus
40 minutes ago, Entropy said:

Reveal hidden contents

The region of the UK I'm from voted remain as did I, the majority of the votes came from conservative southerns and university students who voted on the grounds of "stealing jobs" and "stop muslims from entering the country" when the gag is they rely on family money and the majority of the Muslim immigrants in the U.K. are form outside the European Union 💀 Idiots 

• Like 3
2012ga is my aesthetic

Craig Barnes   Paws Up 5,989
Craig Barnes

Lets hope Nicola can do something. 2nd Independence referendum to be debated in the Scottish Parliment on Wednesday. If the majority votes for an Independence Referendum, then there will be a referendum on Scottish Independence. Nicola is our only beacon of hope, if we become an independent country then we'd be part of the E.U again. 

• Like 1

Craig Barnes   Paws Up 5,989
Craig Barnes
4 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

Same here bro, especially when Scotland voted overwhelmingly to remain. :madge:

• Like 2