💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Urban Outfitters Joanne Exclusive Vinyl (Back In Stock!)

Am I A Girl

Featured Posts

SKANK

“Part of my deal with Target is that they have to start affiliating themselves with LGBT charity groups and begin to reform and make amends for the mistakes they’ve made in the past...our relationship is hinged upon their reform in the company to support the gay community and to redeem the mistakes they’ve made supporting those groups.” - Lady Gaga explaining why she pulled out of her exclusive deal with Target after learning about their history of donating to the political campaigns of anti-gay politicians.

The CEO of Urban Outfitters donated thousands of dollars to Rick Santorum's Presidential Campaign, the owner of Coachella donated money to anti-gay groups like Focus On The Family.

I'm not judging her choices, but I am curious about what has changed for her.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
17 minutes ago, SKANK said:

“Part of my deal with Target is that they have to start affiliating themselves with LGBT charity groups and begin to reform and make amends for the mistakes they’ve made in the past...our relationship is hinged upon their reform in the company to support the gay community and to redeem the mistakes they’ve made supporting those groups.” - Lady Gaga explaining why she pulled out of her exclusive deal with Target after learning about their history of donating to the political campaigns of anti-gay politicians.

The CEO of Urban Outfitters donated thousands of dollars to Rick Santorum's Presidential Campaign, the owner of Coachella donated money to anti-gay groups like Focus On The Family.

I'm not judging her choices, but I am curious about what has changed for her.

I am not sure if she was involved for this kind of decision making, iirc she only know what Target were after the issue got blown up, and fortunately BTW wasn't released then so they had time.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SKANK
8 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I am not sure if she was involved for this kind of decision making, iirc she only know what Target were after the issue got blown up, and fortunately BTW wasn't released then so they had time.

She certainly is involved.

“That discussion was one of the most intense conversations I’ve ever had in a business meeting,” the singer told Billboard.com. “Part of my deal with Target is that they have to start affiliating themselves with LGBT charity groups and begin to reform and make amends for the mistakes they’ve made in the past...our relationship is hinged upon their reform in the company to support the gay community and to redeem the mistakes they’ve made supporting those groups.”

She claims to be an activists first and foremost. The Cochella and Urban Outfitters issues have been heavily reported on, and are widely known to LGBT activists.

I'm not criticizing her, but I am interested in her reasoning.

monsterdino
11 hours ago, Entropy said:

**** OFF im mad this is so pretty!! id suck **** for this

you'd suck a **** anyway :ladyhaha:

SpookyKid

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK

WHY DIDN'T THEY RELEASE IT WHEN THE ALBUM CAME OUT

I ALREADY HAVE THE BLACK ONE

**** **** PISS OFF MOTHER****ERS

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Am I A Girl
Just now, SpookyKid said:

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK

WHY DIDN'T THEY RELEASE IT WHEN THE ALBUM CAME OUT

I ALREADY HAVE THE BLACK ONE

**** **** PISS OFF MOTHER****ERS

Already have the black but ordered the pink to have Gaga sign when I meet her!! Given queen the coins she wants:classy:

SpookyKid
Just now, xoxo joanne said:

Already have the black but ordered the pink to have Gaga sign when I meet her!! Given queen the coins she wants:classy:

The thing is I'm from Argentina, and It isn't worth the money to have 2 vinyls of the same album

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

rivingtonreb
18 hours ago, xoxo joanne said:

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=42785014&category=A_MUSIC_VITUR

limited to 2,000!  Going to buy this and have Gaga sign it when I meet her!! I wish it wasn't sooo much because I'm trying to pay off my 'ultimate backstage experience package' :giveup:

om7ypyugluyghljyghbjh i want it

GOH sweetie

skaxboy

Ugh. Debating if I should pre order or just wait til it's in stores. I saw they had two Joanne shirts last time I was there. 

RAMROD
15 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

Ugh. Debating if I should pre order or just wait til it's in stores. I saw they had two Joanne shirts last time I was there. 

Why don't go and ask, when you visit next time, if there's one nearby your place? Though I am sure they will carry it on the store, but it might be hard to find if they planned to be this limited.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DrewPa

Impossible to resist, finally a LE in Vinyl for Joanne!! :firega:

(considering the shipping fees are HUGE but the same amount for two vinyls I bought The Weeknd Starboy in yellow vinyl too :stalkga:)

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Archived