Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Urban Outfitters Joanne Exclusive Vinyl (Back In Stock!)

Am I A Girl

Featured Posts

drinkmytears
12 minutes ago, friedriich said:

It was just my opinion  Have a great time though.

Why would you quote someone and attack them for buying something? Do you really think they want to know what you think? This isn't the thread for that and you can have that opinion but you don't need to quote someone (off topic!) and give your 2 cents on something they're looking forward to

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh
11 minutes ago, totoro said:

Can't open the link, can someone post a pic of the page?

Yes please.

That's an ugly ass pink tho, doesn't really go with the Joanne aesthetic. But either way I'll still try to snatch one up  :grr:

darkchylde
2 hours ago, Derpplause said:

I'd suck d1ck regardless :giggle: 

well same but you know

if you do something good never do it for free :giggle: 

Chromatislaps
13 minutes ago, Entropy said:

well same but you know

if you do something good never do it for free :giggle: 

#moneyhoney :giggle: 

Buckshotwon
2 hours ago, totoro said:

Can't open the link, can someone post a pic of the page?

wPivnV9Z5lg.jpg

Just ordered it using my $5 off coupon. I've been through a few regular presses that were returned so hopefully this one is better! I'm a little worried though as last time I ordered a record from UO it arrived all beat up.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

2 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

They will overprice it and their vinyls stink. I have the original pressing that sounds amazing, plus it won't be 180 gram so i dont give a **** about the color if it will sound like crap, and they will make you buy it just because they say it's limited. Dont buy at UO guys, they're scammers. They were selling recorded personal tapes like those mixtapes that we used to record to give to friends for 12$, things that were maybe thrown to trash in the past. And people buying them because they feel like they're the coolest

The original pressing wasn't 180g either. Coloured vinyl sounds just as good as regular!

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Am I A Girl
4 hours ago, Miel said:

The pink is cool! I'm surprised it's more neon than soft, though.

It could be different. They usually just put that up as a reference 

Am I A Girl
2 hours ago, Chrastapher said:

That's an ugly ass pink tho, doesn't really go with the Joanne aesthetic. But either way I'll still try to snatch one up  

It's just a frame of reference. Look at the Exclusive 'My Everything' vinyl from urban outfitters by Ariana Grande it shows a light lavender but it's actually purple. 

Miel
40 minutes ago, xoxo joanne said:

It could be different. They usually just put that up as a reference 

38 minutes ago, xoxo joanne said:

It's just a frame of reference. Look at the Exclusive 'My Everything' vinyl from urban outfitters by Ariana Grande it shows a light lavender but it's actually purple. 

I didn't know that. Thanks!

3 points in and ready for more

Daenerys

Slé!! I just got Two of them! One to listen to and one for the collection! I'm so excited!! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Pamelaisley

I just bought two Gaga shirts there that costed $66 and now I really want that pink vinyl! I kinda wish that it was pastel pink like the hat but oh well! :tongue: 

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

Archived