💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Spotify will restrict some albums to its paid tier.

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

venusfly
14 minutes ago, takemetovenus said:

Doesn't affect me since I bought Spotify Premium but that's pretty ridiculous tbh :saladga: what kind of cash grab technique? 

to be fair spotify are kinda backed into a corner. with the whole exclusives thing going on in the industry right now spotify kinda have to do things like this to make sure they can still offer music at all without labels pulling their catalogues off spotify if they dont think theyre making enough money there.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix
3 hours ago, Uyimermaid said:

#boycottspotify #spotifyisover #gagaforapplemusic

Why would Apple be better when Spotify is restricting some albums? Apple is nothing but restricting :oprah:

Also people here are so cheap it's frightening. Nothing in this world is free. What makes you think music should be?

Anderson123

Meh am I the only one who still downloads everything on good quality and synch my iPhone ? Yes, I buy some music but not everything. And I've tried Apple Music, it was great but messed up my album covers, deleted half of Born This Way album, among other random tracks that I had no idea why so I cancelled it. I rarely use streaming apps because I have everything on my iTunes library already.

I would use Spotify because they usually have these great deals like 1 DOLLAR for 3 months (back in December here in Mexico) but I rarely use them and I should because it's a great way to discover new music.

Economy

Premium???

Taylor Swifty will join for that right away. And u know, she desperately needs the money :sis:

FATCAT
6 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Idgi if one can listen to their catalogue even if we don't subscribe, why would anyone be subscribed at all? What's the benefit? 

Well, there are pretty obvious benefits, like offline listening. Unless you want to run your data through the roof on every song and ad, the extra $5-10 bucks a month is great. You can look at their website to see all of the perks

Purr more, hiss less.

Shaney
6 hours ago, Sepsami said:

No adds lol and some other irrelevant benefits

Depends how you use it. Spotify free is annoying as hell to use on your phone, which is the place I use it most.

14 hours ago, Lady Palutena said:

I don't believe in streaming services for music. Why listen to a randomized stream when I can pick what song I want to hear and how often I want to hear it? 

CouyILq.jpg

you can do that with music streaming......

FATCAT
8 hours ago, Economy said:

Premium???

Taylor Swifty will join for that right away. And u know, she desperately needs the money :sis:

She doesn't need it, but she wants it :sis:

Purr more, hiss less.

FrozenKookie

Interesting. Spotify is a necessity for me, and I'm still hoping Taylor's coming back. I really like 1989, you know.

bitchimtrying

Oh come on this was always going to happen, they want even more control over the music industry. Eventually the Grammy's will be replaced with the Spotify awards, Mark my words. 

Cherrytree

Interesting, but it was going to happen eventually. I have premium, so not much of an effect but it will on a bunch of people.

Just share spotify w/ your friends under a family account. Only end up paying around $20AUD for 6 months.

He8MyHeart

This would be a big deal if it was super expensive for premium, but it's not, so I'm cool with it.

The Child
On 20/03/2017 at 2:22 PM, Benji said:

It's easy enough to fake a premium account on your phone and unlock nearly all the features so come at me Spotify.

5ML7O.gif

How I can do that?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived