đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Spotify will restrict some albums to its paid tier.

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

Well, I'd actually be totally fine with that. The free version of Spotify annoys me so much and as I listen to music VERY often, it definitely is worth it for me. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic
34 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

Spotify would never take such drastic measures. 🤔 Only if they wanted to convince a certain artist to release their new music on their platform.  I wonder who.

Snake-Trying-To-Eat-Mouse-Funny-Gif-Imag

You know that's a lie, they're operating on a LOSS because of their free tier option. It was only a matter of time until they started doing things like this.

Harry
1 hour ago, Lady Palutena said:

I don't believe in streaming services for music. Why listen to a randomized stream when I can pick what song I want to hear and how often I want to hear it? 

CouyILq.jpg

But that is available on streaming services?

venusfly
1 hour ago, Lady Palutena said:

I don't believe in streaming services for music. Why listen to a randomized stream when I can pick what song I want to hear and how often I want to hear it? 

CouyILq.jpg

You can do that on streaming apps too..

Fusel

tho I prefer apple music, that's good news probably. they need to find a financially stable business plan that ensures artists get the money they deserve. the quite selfish I want everything without paying mentality is a threat to music and artists 

SXXXDREAMS

how cheap are you all in here??? it's literally only ÂŁ10 a month for unlimited legal offline music geez

Lady Palutena
59 minutes ago, Harry said:

But that is available on streaming services?

Ah, is that so? Sorry, I didn't know, like I said, I don't use Spotify or other streaming services for music.

38 minutes ago, LG said:

You can do that on streaming apps too..

Oh, I see, well my thing is that I need my phone space free for reference images and as music takes up a lot of MB it's not an option for me.

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Benji

It's easy enough to fake a premium account on your phone and unlock nearly all the features so come at me Spotify.

5ML7O.gif

bionic
3 minutes ago, Killa said:

some free alternative would come up. the one ill use

its called youtube

buy bionic

Killa
1 minute ago, bionic said:

its called youtube

precisely. i dont use spotify that much. though there's some rare music i cant find anywhere else.

takemetovenus

Doesn't affect me since I bought Spotify Premium but that's pretty ridiculous tbh :saladga: what kind of cash grab technique? 

bionic
1 minute ago, takemetovenus said:

Doesn't affect me since I bought Spotify Premium but that's pretty ridiculous tbh :saladga: what kind of cash grab technique? 

Business in trying to make money  shocker

buy bionic

takemetovenus
Just now, bionic said:

Business in trying to make money  shocker

I know they have to make money somehow but I just think it's kind of dumb to make some music exclusive to premium users, when they already overload Spotify Free with ads and shuffle play only on mobile and stuff like that. :(

Archived