💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Spotify will restrict some albums to its paid tier.

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

HolyDelRey

Spotify will soon concede on one of its most controversial policies — that all music on its platform be available to both free and paid users. As it works to renegotiate its now expired licensing deals with music labels, Spotify has agreed to restrict some new releases to its premium tier, The Verge has learned. Read moreSpotify.jpg?1364424490

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HolyDelRey

Guess who's back again..

a9be4bda8b9ec71b5e35052f4ebad9d5.gif

Ferrer Zorola

Idgi if one can listen to their catalogue even if we don't subscribe, why would anyone be subscribed at all? What's the benefit? 

LIFE IS GOOD

Sepsami
2 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Idgi if one can listen to their catalogue even if we don't subscribe, why would anyone be subscribed at all? What's the benefit? 

No adds lol and some other irrelevant benefits :awkney:

AlexanderMagno

Wait, I didn't even know some music was restricted to premium :laughga: I thought the difference was in the quality, ads and offline. I know some artists don't put their music there, but I thought both regular and premium users didn't have access to them.

HolyDelRey
3 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Wait, I didn't even know some music was restricted to premium :laughga: I thought the difference was in the quality, ads and offline. I know some artists don't put their music there, but I thought both regular and premium users didn't have access to them.

That has yet to happen.

HolyDelRey
4 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

No adds lol and some other irrelevant benefits :awkney:

I'm using the free version on dekstop, and i never get any ads? :huh:

darkchylde
7 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

tbh i subscribe every 4 months on -3 months for 0.99€- offers cause it's cheap and worth it. otherwise, you can't play concrete songs on devices, quality is bad and etc.

like, for 10€ a month it's definetly not worth it but being able to listen to releases instantly and check out new music without downloading it and keeping songs even if you're offline pays off for 0.99 for 3 months

Sepsami
9 minutes ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

I'm using the free version on dekstop, and i never get any ads? :huh:

I rarely do and they're not longer than 15s

hausofcy

I don't get the hype with spotify tbh. I've tried spotify, Google play music and Apple music and imo Apple music is the best. But yeah only on Apple devices cause it had some glitches on other devices

🇯🇵

Lady Palutena

I don't believe in streaming services for music. Why listen to a randomized stream when I can pick what song I want to hear and how often I want to hear it? 

CouyILq.jpg

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Daredevil

Spotify would never take such drastic measures. 🤔 Only if they wanted to convince a certain artist to release their new music on their platform.  I wonder who.

Snake-Trying-To-Eat-Mouse-Funny-Gif-Imag

Archived