Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is this forums obsession with old Gaga?

Carmex

Featured Posts

When will all of y'all finally realize that it's not just Lady Gaga, all female pop stars are ****ing boring now. :giggle:

Gohan

I've overheard yo theoryyy... Nos-tal-gia is for gays

hWnylxC.gif

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Bradley

Well, I do miss the old Gaga too, but I also appreciate what she offers to us now.

She's showing a different side of her to us and she's been doing wonderful in her career. The Lord opens a window before He shuts a door.

highbythebeach

Cause how amazing Gaga was back when she was on top - not saying she ain't amazing now but she was even more amazing w crazy outfits and no.1 singles

We need a new interesting and risky pop girl to stir the pot a bit. Gaga can't do it right now because of all the media backlash fiasco she unfortunately got and how she now has to "repair" her image. 

Enough of these Selena, Ariana, Meghan prototypes. We need a TRUE STAR to shake up this boring industry and to liberate all the popgirls from this boring cycle their currently trapped in. 

(not that Gaga is boring right now..truly love the Joanne era! Just we need someone bold enough to change the industry again the same way Gaga did)

Eurotrash

.... i read the title wrong. I thought it was "What Is This Forums Obsession With Gaga?". :awkney:

musicnotbling
3 minutes ago, Bathory said:

.... i read the title wrong. I thought it was "What Is This Forums Obsession With Gaga?". :awkney:

same

Lady-Gaga-Presenting-Emmy-Awards-2015.gi

ChicaSkas
31 minutes ago, Carmex said:

When will all of y'all finally realize that it's not just Lady Gaga, all female pop stars are ****ing boring now. :giggle:

Umm I'm having trouble following your logic.

This is Gaga-daily. We can be obsessed, daily, about whatever aspect of Gaga we want.

All female pop stars are boring right now only in your opinion, also. :deadbanana:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
16 minutes ago, Bathory said:

same.

Old, new, inbetween, meatdress era... all roads lead to Gaga... 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

RochestrMonstr

I prefer the Gaga we've gotten in the last three years. 

I find The Fame to be the worst era (although I do still love it). I don't care about no 1.'s as much as I love how she showcases her talent so much more now.

Edonis

Because her entire aesthetic, attitude, and existence felt like a bad ass glam rock pop star who legitimately felt music as more than just "the bling". There was a flair in her fashion that could equally be felt in the bulk of her music at the time; so impactful that it prompted serious scholarly essays and discussions about a full circle pop artist that incorporated performnace art, fashion, persona, etc. into everything they did. Beyond sales and figures, there was something about her( and still is in her I might add) that truly felt like people were witnessing one of the greatness musicians of our time. And well, now it's kind of different.

She is very much about her music (as well as bling) but her theatrics have been toned down, her music has been toned down, etc. Her fashion is less calculated, less sharp edges and angular pieces that stick out as much. A lot of her theatrics this era aren't present through everything she does like previously. She's just in a different era is all, but it does cause for some people to yearn for it. 

Plus this is a Gaga forum, people reminisce about the past with things all of the time, so it shouldn't be any different when regarding Gaga. 

TimisaMonster

Gaga used to have so much more creative risks, but now it seems her whole career is just going through the motions...promo, outfits, music, interviews, etc...

Plus, it didn't hurt that she spoke to us more, had more chart success and exposure promo wise, and overall stood out from other people...now she seems to fall short of people keeping peoples attention, but then again...Gaga turning 30 changed a lot for her...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Cerny

I miss the old Gaga, straight from the Go Gaga
Chop up the soul Gaga, set on their goals Gaga
I hate the new Gaga, the bad mood Gaga
The always victimised Gaga, spaz in the news Gaga
I miss the fierce Gaga, chop up the beats Gaga
I gotta say, at that time I'd like to meet Gaga
See, they invented Gaga, it wasn't any Gagas
And now I look and look around and there's so many Gagas
I used to love Gaga, I used to love Gaga
I even had the meat polo, I thought I was Gaga
What if Gaga made a song about Gaga
Called "I Miss The Old Gaga"? Man, that'd be so Gaga!
That's all it was Gaga, we still love Gaga
And I love you like Gaga loves Gaga

Archived