Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is this forums obsession with old Gaga?

Carmex

Featured Posts

Jorge Gonzalez Varela
59 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

We need a new interesting and risky pop girl to stir the pot a bit. Gaga can't do it right now because of all the media backlash fiasco she unfortunately got and how she now has to "repair" her image. 

Enough of these Selena, Ariana, Meghan prototypes. We need a TRUE STAR to shake up this boring industry and to liberate all the popgirls from this boring cycle their currently trapped in. 

(not that Gaga is boring right now..truly love the Joanne era! Just we need someone bold enough to change the industry again the same way Gaga did)

Come on, just say it, who cars what The music not the blingers fans have to say. You do not have to lie to yourself, the Joanne era sucks, it's boring and basic. Being a fan does not mean that you have to love everything she does, that is to be blind and not have your own criteria.

She really needs to make a great comeback, we should not lie to ourselves anymore, she's been making terrible decisions since the ARTPOP era.

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

Just now, Jorge Gonzalez Varela said:

Come on, just say it, who cars what The music not the blingers fans have to say. You do not have to lie to yourself, the Joanne era sucks, it's boring and basic. Being a fan does not mean that you have to love everything she does, that is to be blind and not have your own criteria.

She really needs to make a great comeback, we should not lie to ourselves anymore, she's been making terrible decisions since the ARTPOP era.

But I actually like this album lol.

I do agree that a lot surrounding the era has been underwhelming for me such as MVs, outfits and even some performances but I appreciate it for what it is and I truly like the music. 

Not really lying to myself trust me.

Jorge Gonzalez Varela
4 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

But I actually like this album lol.

I do agree that a lot surrounding the era has been underwhelming for me such as MVs, outfits and even some performances but I appreciate it for what it is and I truly like the music. 

Not really lying to myself trust me.

The music is good, the album Joanne is very good, I'm talking about the concept, the Gaga who was ambitious, the innovator, all that is gone, it seems that Gaga no longer cares about her own career and it's just very sad.

I think that's what we miss about old Gaga, the Lady Gaga who was ambitious and innovative, hopefully with LG6 she will reward us with the great comebacj all we want and the last prophecy of Paparazzi will be fulfilled. "We love her again, she's the number 1 again." :hor:

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

I think it's kinda weird how she's trying to appeal to the GP now yet the public seemed to like her better back when she had all the superior rock star attitude. That Gaga just seemed more natural than the "father's daughter, sister's sister etc etc" Gaga we have now :P 

1 minute ago, Jorge Gonzalez Varela said:

The music is good, the album Joanne is very good, I'm talking about the concept, the Gaga who was ambitious, the innovator, all that is gone, it seems that Gaga no longer cares about her own career and it's just very sad.

I think that's what we miss about old Gaga, the Lady Gaga who was ambitious and innovative, hopefully with LG6 she will reward us with the great comebacj all we want and the last prophecy of Paparazzi will be fulfilled. "We love her again, she's the number 1 again." :hor:

lol I see what you mean and to a small extent I agree on the fact that her priorities have significantly changed in the span of a couple of years. She has lost a lot of ambition and in a way has calmed her intense fiery spirit it seems but I guess that's what happens to artists when they age. It seems to be the norm unfortunately. 

For me though I'm a simple guy. If the music is good I am beyond happy. I can create visuals in my mind... "I don't need eyes to see" :hor: But I know the majority of the fans and the GP need more then just good music so I too do wish she steps things up a bit for the LG6 era in general.

FrankGutz

i wonder the same when exgaga fans from TF era now Gaga haters complain about everything

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

SilkSpectre0
22 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

lol I see what you mean and to a small extent I agree on the fact that her priorities have significantly changed in the span of a couple of years. She has lost a lot of ambition and in a way has calmed her intense fiery spirit it seems but I guess that's what happens to artists when they age. It seems to be the norm unfortunately. 

For me though I'm a simple guy. If the music is good I am beyond happy. I can create visuals in my mind... "I don't need eyes to see"  But I know the majority of the fans and the GP need more then just good music so I too do wish she steps things up a bit for the LG6 era in general.

I'm not sure why people are surprised though. She's been saying for at least 3 or 4 years now that she is working on 'more and more of less and less'

RochestrMonstr
4 hours ago, Jorge Gonzalez Varela said:

I'm not lying to myself when I say the Joanne era is my favorite era. 

She's spent the past three years showcasing her talent in so many different ways. I don't see how any of it has been bad decisions, except maybe ARTPOP (which I love, but I see how it was poorly executed). 

I love the Joanne era so much though! The music, the performances, and the respect she now seems to receive for her talent. 

My only slight complaint with the Joanne era previously would have been the toned-down videos. But then John Wayne happened, and that was the end of that complaint. 

troybrooks
1 hour ago, vocalqueef said:

cause that's the Gaga we all fell in love with.

end thread.

Alien Tulip

This is GAGAdaily. Isn't it normal for us to be obsessed with any era? The Fame Monster Gaga is my favorite Gaga/era/album and I am nostalgic over it but I also love Joanne Gaga and I'm sure 10 years from now I'll be nostalgic for Joanne Gaga. The only Gaga era I don't care for is the ARTPOP era. 

Archived