đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Does anybody remember this gaga demo?

musicnotbling

Featured Posts

musicnotbling

gaga made her own version of kendrick lamar's "bitch don't kill my vibe" lmao

edit: my bad, had no clue she was originally supposed to be on the track along with kendrick lamar! this was just an actual demo i guess.

erfaan

It's actually not a remix. She was originally meant to be on this but due to creative differences, it was changed. 

musicnotbling
2 minutes ago, Earthfan said:

It's actually not a remix. She was originally meant to be on this but due to creative differences, it was changed. 

oh wow, i never knew!!!

Daenerys

The original song that never was :giveup: 

I wish this and Partynauseous were given a master treatment and not stuck as demos 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

YourWhiskyMouth
Just now, Earthfan said:

It's actually not a remix. She was originally meant to be on this but due to label differences, it was changed. 

I so so so wish this original version would have made the final cut for good kid, m.A.A.d city. Her vocals are amazing on it and the collaboration feels very natural despite the genre differences. GKMC was the best album of 2012, and will forever be considered a classic. Would have loved for her to be a part of it and hip hop history... also would have really helped Gaga keep her momentum in between BTW and ARTPOP. Either way, I'm so glad she released this.

Phlop

She should've been in the final version. Her being difficult to work with caused her losing momentum between eras. She could've grown on urban radio too. But stanning aside, the version with her sounds heavenly and I listen to it over the album version. 

Hell, why didn't she ask Kendrick to be on DWUW instead?

BYE

Archived