đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

I miss those days... Lady Gaga at VMAs 2010

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

Featured Posts

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

I saw this video today and it touched my heart, I miss those days when Lady Gaga dominated the industry, was innovative, unique, extravagant, ambitious, iconic and when she created tendencies that the other singers continued.

Now her ambition is gone, and her old creative team should return with her, beacuse since ARTPOP she is so boring and a little basic. :madge:

Edit: Please avoid insults, being a fan does not mean that I have to like everything she does, that is to be blind and immature. We have to open our eyes and realize that she is wrong, is taking very bad decisions, she needs to make a great comeback with DANCE / POP / DISCO music that is what she does best.

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

Rat Boy

RUN!!! The music not the blingers are coming for you.

raw

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

highbythebeach

Well not everyone stays on top forever, Gaga was but the time she was on top was too short and which is why did needs to have a big comeback. The halftime show being the most viewed show ever brought her to the top again for a bit and to make use of that she'll need to make lg6 dance pop and go back to making super catchy bops with amazing hooks!

Erich Johnson

Markhonsters andfake moralist people are coming for you

musicnotbling
20 minutes ago, Jorge Gonzalez Varela said:

"i don't know how you do it lady guh-ga"

Erich Johnson
6 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

34pG2D.gif

lol we thought the same 

8 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

raw

LMFAO I snorted.

musicnotbling

OMG WATCH AROUND 3:04, AND LOOK AT KATY PERRY INFRONT OF KESHA, YOU CAN TELL SHE'S PISSED THAT GAGA BEAT HER FOR THE SECOND TIME IN ONE NIGHT.

KURUSHITOVSKA

I don't miss her success bc i dont care about that, it's her career not mine. I miss how much i loved and adored everything she did between 2008 and 2011. Her fashion, videos, aesthetics, etc. But i don't really know if I miss her things or I miss the way they made me feel, bc i know i will never feel as excited as i was when Poker Face video was about to be released or BTW came out. I do miss the hair bow on her, and her shoulder pads on that red long jacket

us-singer-stefani-germanotta-alias-lady-

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Pacify Him

It was so cool seeing those videos side to side. Then we know who the true Queen of Pop Music really is :firega:

She was so fiery back then. But now after Superbowl, her spark reignited and I'm excited to see LG6 :excited2:

I’m getting on your nerves

StJames

I have never singularly been so excited for a music release as I was for BTW album! I stayed up for 24 hours waiting for it and then listened to it none stop for a further day! My favourite album of all time to this day! Good times 

DIRTY PONY I CANT WAIT TO HOSE YOU DOWN

Miel

Great day, I agree.

But she's still doing cool stuff. She doesn't have to do anything, tbh. She can throw out a trashy tropical house song and get a hit single, or she can branch out and do whatever she wants.

Does she love electronic dance-pop? And did she carve a niche that's so specifically Gaga? Yes, of course.

But don't put her in a box. "Bad decision" is entirely subjective- Joanne is incredibly interesting, musically and lyrically.

3 points in and ready for more

Born To Slay

The fact that was almost 7 years ago makes me so unbelievably old.

Archived