• Diamond Heart
    • A-YO
    • Joanne
    • John Wayne

Featured Posts

JudasIsAHolyFoo

tumblr_inline_on3j35pUjM1uyghnt_540.jpg 

Hey all! 

My summer vacation from my first semester of college is approaching quickly, and what better way to spend it by working on a new visual concept for Lady Gaga's album Joanne.

The purpose of this is to not create "Fan Made" music videos, but use the songs to tell a story about the basis and origin of that song, and like the Joanne videos I want them to flow into one another. Each is set to vary from 5 minutes to 12 minutes, and with me having 4 months off, I want to use those 4 months to create 4 episodes (One a month)

Here I want you guys to help discuss ideas for the first Episode of Joanne the Visual Concept. I will be dividing the album into 4's and going from there as to what song should be done! (Singles included)

I will post a poll for the first episode and the song with the most votes gets to be used!

Discuss below though what your concepts for some of the Joanne songs would be! (even if it does get chosen) The concepts could still be chosen for the video.

Any creative ideas will be noted, and your user name will be written down and credited at the end of each episode :)

The division:

Episode 1:

Spoiler

Diamond Heart

A-YO

Joanne 

John Wayne

Episode 2: 

Spoiler

Dancin' In Circles

Perfect Illusion

Million Reasons

Episode 3:

Spoiler

Sinners Prayer

Come to Mama

Hey Girl 

Episode 4: 

Spoiler

Angel Down

Grigio Girls 

Just Another Day

Note: Please do not vote for Episode 2-4 yet. Just episode 1! 

Enjoy and discuss! :)

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Poissonche

I think Diamond Heart and Joanne are definitely the best picks here for your concept. I'm very intrigued to see how this will turn out.

JudasIsAHolyFoo
1 minute ago, Poissonche said:

I think Diamond Heart and Joanne are definitely the best picks here for your concept. I'm very intrigued to see how this will turn out.

Thank you! I was going to do this with Melanie Martinez's album Cry Baby, but it wasn't much of a pusher album for me to follow through, Mel is my 2nd favourite artist compared to Gaga, but theres something more motivating to Gaga's music

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Archived