💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

TFM aged like...

Moebius

Featured Posts

Moebius

****ING WINE OUT OF THE DEEPEST DARKEST PITS OF WINE MASTERS LIKE DAMN :giveup: all songs still sound so fresh even though they are 8 years old :giveup: especially Alejandro and Monster, whose production still slays my fkcing soul to this day

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

TFM shall always remain Gaga's most unique and fresh work, this coming from an ARTPOP stan :kara: 

OT : I was 9 when BR was released... :madge: time is scary

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit

:green: I haven't listened to it, since August. 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Kermit
1 minute ago, Moebius said:

****ING WINE OUT OF THE DEEPEST DARKEST PITS OF WINE MASTERS LIKE DAMN :giveup: all songs still sound so fresh even though they are 8 years old :giveup: especially Alejandro and Monster, whose production still slays my fkcing soul to this day

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

TFM shall always remain Gaga's most unique and fresh work, this coming from an ARTPOP stan :kara: 

So, you're 16? :green:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

YeehawKylie
3 minutes ago, Moebius said:

OT : I was 9 when BR was released...  time is scary

I was 19 and a freshman in college. This album always makes me nostalgic for those good time. Perhaps that's why I don't listen to it much. 

tumblr_n2x8dojQJB1toe2sho4_250.gif

monsterdino

Im sorry but the album for me aged really badly none of the material sounds fresh to me...

I don't like the way the vocals were treated. It's aged okay.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

latina twilight

Bad Romance still slays my puss in boots like no one else have before or after.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Thomas P
21 minutes ago, Moebius said:

I was 8. Trust me I know. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Hades

I was 19 when this was released and slayed my existence. So happy i could die stans join me.:giveup:

Thomas P
20 minutes ago, DominicB said:

So, you're 16? :green:

So am I. I wish I was 16 during those great eras (TFM and BTW) cuz I would have appreciated them a lot more than a little kid who just knows the music and dances.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Kermit
Just now, Thomas P said:

So am I. I wish I was 16 during those great eras (TFM and BTW) cuz I would have appreciated them a lot more than a little kid who just knows the music and dances.

:green: God is testing me.

OT : I remember my mum working at a college and me not having school so I sat in her coworkers office with a laptop and binge watched all 6-7 music videos and drooled over this woman. Now, I forget she exists...

Fernster7

I love the album to death except for BR but to be honest most of the songs kind of annoy me right now. When I'm in the mood tho they go hard and make me sing and dance.:rockstar:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Shadow

Glad you kids are catching on... 

tumblr_n386oq4Bg01qeuk6oo5_r1_500.gif

I was like... 25.

:giveup: :emma:

Silence those demons...

takemetovenus

I agree 100%, it's aged so nicely but I'm so burnt out on it rn, I've been listening to it a lot lately :giveup:

Archived