💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tim Allen: Hollywood is like '30's Germany

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Helxig

P.S. there is a major difference between Donald being a 'bully' and people who oppose him being 'bullies'. What he's said is such a classic way of dismissing the truth by making comparing one person's wrong-doings to another that is in no way comparable. E.g:

- Donald's 'bullying' is stripping people's rights from them. It's  taking away food from seniors and children who will now starve, while he spends more than the budget that was spent on these programmes on his personal golfing trips and allowing his family to live outside the White House. It's taking away health care so that more Americans become ill and die. It's by disregarding the environment and contributing to climate change. It's disregarding the rights of Native American's and the land they own which is sacred and meaningful to them by tearing it up and destroying it permanently. I could go on and on.

- People who oppose him are being labelled as bullies by Tim Allen because they get frustrated and angry, and reprimand people who support Donald.

Do you see the difference? They are in no way comparable, but by making them out to be the same he totally dismisses everything terrible that Donald is doing by calling him 'just another bully like his opposers'.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Whispering

Tim supporting Kasich is miles away from supporting Trump. 

Trump is a racist, misogynistic, xenophobic bully who isn't taking the job of taking care of the people of this country seriously. People calling that out are standing up and speaking out for decency, human rights and caring about the future of our planet. That is resisting the move towards a 30s Germany, which Trump would like to move us towards. 

JanPianoMusic

It's rich that Allen is comparing Trump's opposition to Nazis.

tumblr_n28lglcE781qlvwnco1_500.gif

The only current event that is somewhat similar to Hitler's regime is the development in Turkey. 

You will never please everyone.

PunkTheFunk
17 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

The problem isn't that Hollywood is liberal leaning. The problem is that Allen is comparing Hollywood to being Nazis. The problem is that he thinks that Trump is a God when in fact Trump is a moron.

Allen comparing Hollywood was extreme and in bad taste but if we just focus on that I think we're missing the point :sweat: He's trying to say that it's difficult to voice your opinions openly as a conservative in Hollywood, which is something I agree with. 

And does Tim Allen think Trump is a God? :laughga: That seems a bit extreme.

Don't get me wrong, I think Trump is an idiot. But we do a real disservice to ourselves by painting every Trump supporter with the same brush.

Trump supporters aren't all racist alt-right Steve Bannon stans who hate Mexicans :madge: They're real flesh and blood people who, under the circumstances they were in, thought Trump was going to help them.

When the other side says they feel alienated, we are so quick to say "they have ego problems/they're being childish and ignorant/they put those labels on themselves" instead of taking a moment to ask ourselves why they might feel that way. And this is exactly what got Trump elected :madge: 

Basically all I'm trying to say is, we have to stop treating the other side as the enemy if we want to bridge divides (likewise, the other side has to stop treating us like the enemy). We have to look deeper than "Trump hates Mexicans/Trump loves Russia/Trump supporters are ignorant."

DeleteMyAccount
On March 20, 2017 at 5:53 PM, PunkTheFunk said:

Allen comparing Hollywood was extreme and in bad taste but if we just focus on that I think we're missing the point :sweat: He's trying to say that it's difficult to voice your opinions openly as a conservative in Hollywood, which is something I agree with. 

And does Tim Allen think Trump is a God? :laughga: That seems a bit extreme.

Don't get me wrong, I think Trump is an idiot. But we do a real disservice to ourselves by painting every Trump supporter with the same brush.

Trump supporters aren't all racist alt-right Steve Bannon stans who hate Mexicans :madge: They're real flesh and blood people who, under the circumstances they were in, thought Trump was going to help them.

When the other side says they feel alienated, we are so quick to say "they have ego problems/they're being childish and ignorant/they put those labels on themselves" instead of taking a moment to ask ourselves why they might feel that way. And this is exactly what got Trump elected :madge: 

Basically all I'm trying to say is, we have to stop treating the other side as the enemy if we want to bridge divides (likewise, the other side has to stop treating us like the enemy). We have to look deeper than "Trump hates Mexicans/Trump loves Russia/Trump supporters are ignorant."

Any sane person shouldn't be supporting Trump at this point. The man has went on vacation 10 times since becoming President 2 months ago. And like my other post states, it's just a fraction of the many reasons why supporting Trump is useless. I am looking deeper than saying that his supporters are ignorant. I really try to. But this comes down to basics. Trump is illegitimate and if someone continues to support him, than that's on them. 

The issue of Trump has nothing to do with what his voters thought they would be receiving in the back end. 

AddMeOnMYSPACE

Isn't this the guy who played in the shaggy dog? :ladyhaha:

anyways, his toy story check must be going empty :interestinga:

Archived