💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tim Allen: Hollywood is like '30's Germany

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

“You’ve gotta be real careful around here,” he said during an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! “You get beat up if don’t believe what everybody believes. This is like ’30s Germany. I don’t know what happened. If you’re not part of the group, ‘you know what we believe is right,’ I go, ‘Well, I might have a problem with that.'”

Allen, who hesitated before confessing he attended Trump’s inauguration, is one of the few celebrities in Hollywood who has been outspoken about his conservative views. During the 2016 election, he lent his voice to an ad for Republican pr candidate John Kasich.

In November, Allen told Fox News host Megyn Kelly: “What I find odd in Hollywood is that they didn’t like Trump because he was a bully. But if you had any inkling that you were for Trump, you got bullied for doing that. And it gets a bit hypocritical for me.”

Source: https://www.yahoo.com/news/tim-allen-says-having-conservative-134706130.html

JohnWayne23

The SantaClause being played during Christmas...cancelled.

His show on ABC that airs on Friday that nobody watches...cancelled

Shadowcrest
2 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

What is he in? Is he main-stream popular?

you better be kidding 

17409946_1384097224991184_118266104_n.gi

PunkTheFunk

He's not wrong though :gum: Mainstream media is incredibly liberal.

LaLuna

I think it's ironic that he's comparing Hollywood to Nazi Germany, because at this point, it's becoming clear that Trump has fascist tendancies, so if you support him, that makes you a fascist as well. And yes, people are gonna have a problem with that. 

Morphine Prince

The thing is he's not wrong that in Hollywood everyone is expected to think the same but honestly some of the **** these Trump people say is SO infuriating that it's hard to even respect them as rational people.

I keep telling people that this is different. It's not your typical liberals vs. conservatives. This is different. We can't normalize someone like Trump. It's not just another Republican. It's a narcissist with fascist tendencies  who is giving a voice to a segment of the population that is better off being silent imo.

Mikey Monster

He has a point it goes both ways. But it's hard to give a rat the time of day anyway. :classy::whitney:

Mikey McCampbell

Seeka

Considering he's on Last Man Standing he may feel uncomfortable. I mean, his beliefs do not have to align with his characters on the show, but if he's making a big deal out of it...

TSUNAMI

Hypocrisy is one thing, voting for a grown man who doesn't believe in global warming shows the level of intelligence of the voter. 

nick4bty

He's had two highly successful long running sitcoms several years apart. Not everyone has that :diane:

skaxboy

In November, Allen told Fox News host Megyn Kelly: “What I find odd in Hollywood is that they didn’t like Trump because he was a bully. But if you had any inkling that you were for Trump, you got bullied for doing that. And it gets a bit hypocritical for me.”

Is he serious? Republicans aren't bullied for liking Trump. They simply get called out for the racist idiot they are supporting and want to feel victimized by the big old mean Democrats. 

Toy Story 4 is now cancelled lol

Helxig

The reason the majority of them think the same way on big issues like Donald Trump, is because they are rational minded people who believe in equality and people's rights. The reason people become so heated when you support someone like Donald, is because they know that the more people who support him, the  worse their country will become in many ways and for many people. Politics is an easy thing to become passionate about. Especially when a few highly privileged people seem to throw their respect and empathy for others out the window and decide to stay blind to the potential damage. This world is so nuts and noone cares.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

DeleteMyAccount
33 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

He's not wrong though :gum: Mainstream media is incredibly liberal.

The problem isn't that Hollywood is liberal leaning. The problem is that Allen is comparing Hollywood to being Nazis. The problem is that he thinks that Trump is a God when in fact Trump is a moron. And he has proven himself time and time again that he is not capable of leading the free world. Allen and many Republicans have yet to realize that Trump is a complete joke. No matter your political stance, he is a joke. And actually a lot of Republicans in our government would agree. They just have no self respect to risk their jobs and votes to stand up to this idiot.

If Allen is scared to speak his mind about conservative values because of Hollywood, then he has to reevaluate his ego. No one has a problem about conservatives in conservatives in Hollywood. At least not like they have recently been obsessed with Trump. People have a problem with racism, homophobia, transphobia, xenophobia, sexism, agism, sexism, you name it. People have a problem with a President tweeting non coherent Tweets that either contradict a previous tweet, are grammatically incorrect, spread lies, risk national security and his own security, and/or attack critiques (something that every President has to deal with). People have a problem with his admin taking down environmental laws that protect the well being of our natural resources and the people that inhabit them (Republican and Democrat). People have problems with the fact that he and his admin have been using private servers and ordering poorly executed raids with no repercussions. People have a problem with CEOs and irrelevant "who?"s being in charge of our educational, environmental, national, housing, etc departments with zero experience what so ever. People have a problem with Trump promising to create jobs in America while he himself continues to illegally run a family business overseas while maintaining jobs that have been taken from American. People have a problem with the fact that a President seems to care more about the attendance of his inauguration then getting to work and doing his job. People have a problem is Trump reading theories and conspiracy websites to get his information instead of using the national intelligence offices. People have problem with the fact that American are paying millions of dollars for the security of Trump Tower and his multiple golf outings within the first month of his Presidency. Sure, every President comes with baggage like that, but Trump continues to live the life that he once lived. People have a problem with the fact that Trump tweeted about International Women's Day when he obviously didn't because of his disastrous run of tweets throughout the years towards women regarding their looks, status of relationships, and overall distaste for human sympathy. People have a problem with making outlandish statements about President Obama; most recently the wiretapping conspiracy. The fact that Trump and his team got zero evidence for that claim easily sums that up. Additionally, people have a problem with the fake news claims that Trump continues to splatter all over the news cycles. Apparently claims of wiretapping with zero evidence is real news in Trumpland, but numerous rape and business related lawsuits against Trump are completely fake. People have a problem with the fact that Kellyanne Conway decided to bypass ethics and promote Ivanka Trump's clothing line and the Trump admin didn't do anything about it. People have a problem with Trump not shaking Merkel's hand at their press meeting the other day. Considering America likes to intervene in practically every worldly event, I find it odd that Trump didn't care to acknowledge her in such a greeting. People have a problem with the fact that Trump explicitly expressed his support of Trans folks regarding whether or not they could use the bathroom of their choice. Since Trump's reversal of his support, we could once again see that he loves to lie and/or isn't even making half the decisions coming out of the White House. People have a problem with the fact that Trump and his admin have made multiple claims that terrorist attacks have happened in the US and in Sweden without any evidence whatsoever. ZERO evidence I will say again. People have a problem with the fact that Trumps like to make light with the black community even though over 90% of black voters didn't even vote for him. People don't like to be referred to as "my African American" or get pushed out of rallies for being mistaken as a protester based on their skin tone. People don't like the fact that he thinks he can try and make people believe that he cares for the black community by thinking that Frederick Douglass is a man who is apparently only now receiving recognition even though Douglass has been praised for years even before Trump was even born. People don't like the fact that Trump criticized an early voting booth in Nevada that had to stay open later because of so many voters trying vote. It also didn't help that Trump ignored the fact that the Nevada GOP chair made statements regarding how "a certain group" was causing this issue. People have a problem with the fact that Trump doesn't seem to understand that undocumented immigration doesn't just come from Mexico. It comes from every part of the world. People have a people with Trump assuming that Muslims in New Jersey cheered for the 9/11 attacks and that every Muslim is a danger to this country. The problem lies in the fact that Trump tried to make a legal way to ban Muslims and tried to make it a nonissue by going with the terrorist rhetoric. People have an issue with the fact that Trump and his team can never be on point with that is actually going on in the White House. When Spicer says something, Conway says another, and Trump contradicts both of them. People have a problem with Flynn and his firing. Why didn't Trump take action earlier and act all surprised when he knew something was up? People have a problem with the fact that Trump used a passed Navy Seal's widow to gain approval at his speech before congress. A widow who lost her husband due to a failed raid that should've never been pushed in the first place. People have a problem with the fact that Trump green lit that raid at dinner and was seen dealing with such issues with people other than intelligence and had other people using their phone's camera lights to so that he could apparently see. Of course, it's only Trump who can deal with top secret matters in the open public like that. People have a problem with Trump's poor use of gestures that made him imitate a disabled man. People have a problem with the fact that Trump "loves" Hispanics and taco bowls even though we all know that isn't true. People have a problem with the fact that all of what was just mentioned is only a small fraction of why Trump is an illegitimate President.

And apparently conservatives get offended when people tear down those ignorances. It's only their fault for putting those labels on themselves.

Allen needs a reality check. He thinks that Trump is the only person in the world that tells the truth. He think that every problem can be answered in one incomplete sentence from Trump. He thinks that Hollywood is a bully and yet Hollywood is still the one that chooses not to represent Asian Americans in a non-stereotypical way. Apparently Hollywood is only bad in one way; when choosing to face the reality that Trump is a "bad hombre".

The problem, at the end of the day, are these people like Allen who think highly of Trump and think that his adversaries are Nazis. Big mistake Allen. At least try and make an argument that makes sense or has some type of credibility that would make Nazi claims real. Please give me a reason to why Trump is an innocent victim of hate. He's such a boy. 

Sorry, this became an open letter to him I guess.  :nails:

Archived