💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

This mysterious song we know little about

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy
7 hours ago, Leeo said:

Sounds funny. Never knew about the quote, but the title came from a fake BTW tracklist, pretty sure.

Hide contents

this 8.png

Hooker, Rob My Bank & Far From me iconic tbh :laughga: 

I also don't think it was a concept for Goverment Hooker. It was something we made up because of the titles but.. we have like 3 different songs with "FASHION" as a title and they're not the same :laughga: 

7 hours ago, Leeo said:

Sounds funny. Never knew about the quote, but the title came from a fake BTW tracklist, pretty sure.

Hide contents

this 8.png

Hooker, Rob My Bank & Far From me iconic tbh :laughga: 

I also don't think it was a concept for Goverment Hooker. It was something we made up because of the titles but.. we have like 3 different songs with "FASHION" as a title and they're not the same :laughga: 

The lyrics I quoted was from a tweet guys, one that she actually sent out (and she capitalized Hooker on a Church Corner). 

https://mobile.twitter.com/ladygaga/status/18706888172?lang=en

One, five, ten lay a million on me

9 hours ago, HOTNGaga said:

The lyrics I quoted was from a tweet guys, one that she actually sent out (and she capitalized Hooker on a Church Corner). 

https://mobile.twitter.com/ladygaga/status/18706888172?lang=en

Never knew that tbh, I remember the pic but didn't know the caption. I wonder if it was really a song or part of something else. If it was a concept, I wouldn't feel shook that it was for MTN since the line "Love is the new denim" is part of the lyrics.

Maybe someday We'll know the truth... or no :rip:

#TruthInMyRedLipstick 

LordEnigma
17 hours ago, ChavaWM said:

"I won't die but I can't live without you" and the "everybody needs somebody, I'm somebody, need your body" ones posted before ARTPOP release

First one sounds like an early version of IWBWY/Dope or Gypsy and the second an early version of DWUW

Archived