💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

#YoutubeIsOverParty trending after Gaga and LGBT videos are blocked

shmal96

Featured Posts

Shipper

They should use the app - Youtube Kids instead. 

Its the same thing with ALL the restrictions. :nails:

I typed Lady Gaga in my niece's YT kids app and only Million Reasons - Bud light version shows up.  The rest were covers and interviews. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kvnrp
1 minute ago, SychosSoChic said:

Unfortuantely youtubers have to make the first move before people follow :smh:

And because Youtube pays the bills, it's not going to happen :smh:

But seriously, there is nothing better than YT out there :rip:

It's been around forever, has pretty much every video on the entire Internet, and is free with ads.

Google made a good buy tbh :lana:

Luke78619

article-1245002-07F572B7000005DC-162_468

my genuine reaction, I dropped my phone :madge:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Decodekid
2 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I  predicted this.

can you predict LG6 :lolly:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Kermit

You guys are going to sit here and try to make it seem as if Google IS NOT BEYOND pro-LGBT? 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

imnotyourbabe10

The tech industry likely doesn't give a flying f**k about human rights...this era of capitalism is bent on making money through "clicks" and digital entertainment--so I'm kinda surprised they are blocking things! Question everything, ya'll! [Not a conspiracy theorist but just saying to "follow the money trail"] 

Korkira

Well, Gaga's "controversy" song & video is coming! Don't get comfortable YOUTUBE, she's coming for you!

Seeka
4 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

can you predict LG6 :lolly:

It's visual kei genre with influences of doomcore, the main producers are a bunch of people we've never heard of before and the band Versailles. There will be three features, two of which are on the same song and are vocaloids. The other is Florence Welch.

Gaga is also working on the soundtrack of Final Fantasy 16 and the ep will be released similarly to Songs from Final Fantasy. and she also voices the newest incarnation of Shiva.

The Fame Joanne
13 minutes ago, lego said:

Who's even watching YouTube on restricted mode? Kids who only search for cartoons?

This is a non issue. :nails:

Maybe some over-sensitive parents use it for their children. And even if it had noe effect it's still not nice to know that videos about heterosexuality and heterosexual couples aren't censored while those withh LGBT content are. It's just not ok that they treat LGBT videos differently with no reason

shmal96
19 minutes ago, lego said:

Who's even watching YouTube on restricted mode? Kids who only search for cartoons?

This is a non issue. :nails:

Well school, universities, libraries, etc can all turn on restricted mode for all computers on their domain/server, so it can reach more people than just kids.

DemeLarell

Why are people mad? I'm so confused.... just don't use the restriction mode. It's just an option. 

Erich Johnson

OFFtopic:

Someone has a gif with 2 black woman and one of them throw papper on the table?!

xoxo cupcakke
4 minutes ago, DemeLarell said:

Why are people mad? I'm so confused.... just don't use the restriction mode. It's just an option. 

Because LGBT=/=something worth being restricted on the basis of censorship. Doing so insinuates that it is bad to be anything but the heteronormative. On top of that, if YouTube is trying to restrict sexually, violently, or verbally explicit content, why aren't straight YouTubers feeling the same restrictions as well. Why does PewDiePie get more of a pass than Tyler Oakley? Why does a song like Born This Way have to be considered content worthy of restriction?

Archived