shmal96

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dirtyicecreamz
16 minutes ago, belindaidolos said:

but why MR appear blocked

I think all her videos are blocked on restriction mode because she's publicly bisexual :/ 

Stop the music, Start the drama.

Shadow

Use other video services like Candid instead? Something needs to break their monopoly anyway...

Silence those demons... . 🖤

monsterdino
58 minutes ago, shmal96 said:

(Tyler Oakley).

ok wtf??? Tyler is the most clean youtuber I know and they blocked him just bc hes gay...PATHETIC!

Youtube is really becoming worse and worse in these last couple of months

monsterdino
10 minutes ago, GossipBoy said:

I think all her videos are blocked on restriction mode because she's publicly bisexual :/ 

lmao that has nothing to do with this....nobody even knows that she is bi

Sizzily

Its really not a big deal, twitter gays will run with anything to get a kii tho :smh: 

One Banned Boi

Sizzily
22 minutes ago, CowSiss said:

Why does PewDiePie get more of a pass than Tyler Oakley? Why does a song like Born This Way have to be considered content worthy of restriction?

Did you even try it for yourself? Only like 4 of Pewdiepie's videos show up through search and his channel is empty. :smh: 

One Banned Boi

Xoxo Adriana

Does the official Vevo website have her videos blocked too?

DemeLarell
17 minutes ago, CowSiss said:

Because LGBT=/=something worth being restricted on the basis of censorship. Doing so insinuates that it is bad to be anything but the heteronormative. On top of that, if YouTube is trying to restrict sexually, violently, or verbally explicit content, why aren't straight YouTubers feeling the same restrictions as well. Why does PewDiePie get more of a pass than Tyler Oakley? Why does a song like Born This Way have to be considered content worthy of restriction?

I don't want to get to much into this because my words will be twisted to make me look bad, but I see your point.

Then there is also the point of choice. People have a choice to use this restriction so I'm not understanding the point of the argument when it's not being forced upon us. I'm really indifferent on this on the particular ordeal. I need to do some more research besides the bias articles that are talking about it. 

Evan Peters

pewdiepie got his context restricted too so it has nothing to do with being lgbt+ :toofunny: 

emma roberts is an abuser

Dirtyicecreamz
38 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

lmao that has nothing to do with this....nobody even knows that she is bi

It does have something to do with it because ALL her videos are blocked on restriction mode, not just born this way. There's no reason for MR to be blocked the video is literally 3 min of her playing guitar

Stop the music, Start the drama.

xoxo cupcakke
30 minutes ago, DemeLarell said:

I don't want to get to much into this because my words will be twisted to make me look bad, but I see your point.

Then there is also the point of choice. People have a choice to use this restriction so I'm not understanding the point of the argument when it's not being forced upon us. I'm really indifferent on this on the particular ordeal. I need to do some more research besides the bias articles that are talking about it. 

...okay, people have a choice but people don't have the choice to switch off their sexuality because it offends people. They can definitely suppress it to accord to their ideals, but are people going to suppress their heterosexuality in mass media? Is Shape of You going to get restricted because it talks about love with a girl? No, it's not and it hasn't. Honestly, there really is nothing to your argument that you can really use when a music video like Million Reasons is restricted

YouTube made a mistake, it has to live up to it, reform its guidelines on what should be restricted. I can see why something like Poker Face gets restricted, but Million Reasons? Really? The audio to Electric Chapel and Judas live at SNL aren't restricted but the Eh, Eh video is? The All About That Bass video is restricted, but the Man Down video isn't? The thing is you shouldn't be indifferent, you don't need to do your research for something like this to determine your stance. Like, are you really going to want to choose your battle to be upholding the notion that LGBT content should be censored and restricted from the public? Is that content really getting shoved down our throats or is it people who expect others unlike them to adhere to their content because it is considered moral, wholesome, and worthy of being unrestricted? Don't try to uphold the heteronormative, try to fight for the diversity that our media lacks; diversity that should not be considered restriction worthy

It's blatant and it's obvious that YouTube is going after explicit content, but why is content void of explicit content but with empowering messages getting restricted? Like, how can you argue against the fact that YouTube restricted Million Reasons. Of all things, Million Reasons...

DemeLarell
10 minutes ago, CowSiss said:

...okay, people have a choice but people don't have the choice to switch off their sexuality because it offends people. They can definitely suppress it to accord to their ideals, but are people going to suppress their heterosexuality in mass media? Is Shape of You going to get restricted because it talks about love with a girl? No, it's not and it hasn't. Honestly, there really is nothing to your argument that you can really use when a music video like Million Reasons is restricted

YouTube made a mistake, it has to live up to it, reform its guidelines on what should be restricted. I can see why something like Poker Face gets restricted, but Million Reasons? Really? The audio to Electric Chapel and Judas live at SNL aren't restricted but the Eh, Eh video is? The All About That Bass video is restricted, but the Man Down video isn't? The thing is you shouldn't be indifferent, you don't need to do your research for something like this to determine your stance. Like, are you really going to want to choose your battle to be upholding the notion that LGBT content should be censored and restricted from the public? Is that content really getting shoved down our throats or is it people who expect others unlike them to adhere to their content because it is considered moral, wholesome, and worthy of being unrestricted? Don't try to uphold the heteronormative, try to fight for the diversity that our media lacks; diversity that should not be considered restriction worthy

It's blatant and it's obvious that YouTube is going after explicit content, but why is content void of explicit content but with empowering messages getting restricted? Like, how can you argue against the fact that YouTube restricted Million Reasons. Of all things, Million Reasons...

Whoa simmer down.... I said I will do my research. I have no argument at this point, that's why I posed the question. I still stand by my initial thought that the restriction is a choice. So far I see some heterosexual content restricted as well including PewDiePie. I'm doing my own research, I just wanted to see why you guys were upset. I have your opinion, now I will form my own..... Is that cool?

xoxo cupcakke
35 minutes ago, DemeLarell said:

Whoa simmer down.... I said I will do my research. I have no argument at this point, that's why I posed the question. I still stand by my initial thought that the restriction is a choice. So far I see some heterosexual content restricted as well including PewDiePie. I'm doing my own research, I just wanted to see why you guys were upset. I have your opinion, now I will form my own..... Is that cool?

Like I said, you don't need to do research to see that a lot of LGBT content is getting restricted for no reason. I also said explicit content is what is being targeted, but that for general LGBT content to fall under that explicit umbrella goes to show there is an issue on how that content is treated in the media and in greater society. If you don't know why many of us are truly up in arms, then you'll probably not ever understand why

Archived