💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do Straight Girls Like Gaga?

Shadow

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy
3 minutes ago, Shadow said:

When you say nerdish... like art/drama students or more educated girls?

I wouldn't say the ones that draw/do on paper art necessarily, but yes the theatre girls love her.

When I say nerdy though I meant like the super smart ones.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
666 others

All the straight girls I know like her. In fact in my friend circle she is a  lot more popular among straight girls than straight guys.

:holyshit:

benKo

Can you stop thinking only gays and lesbians like Gaga? :wtfga: Of course, there are MANY non-LGBT people who like and stan her...

Shadow
4 minutes ago, Jennica said:

Straight girl here. 

Yes

:gaycat:

Jennica! Welcome! Didn't know you were back, nice to you around. :)

So on topic, do you see other girl fans or perhaps not so much? 

Silence those demons... . 🖤

lifeasgeorge

I think as a demographic they like her/her message but prefer listening to the boys ie. Bruno, The Wknd, Bieber, etc. :madge:

It's just so much easier for men to appeal to such a broader audience, it's not fair :cryga:

live and let live

SpookyKid

2 of my friends love her

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Shadow
9 minutes ago, Jenina said:

I'm a straight girl and I'm here so obviously I stan her I don't see why being straight or being a girl would have that big of an impact on liking her you like her music or you don't 

Well, don't straight females make up a huge demographic of GP pop fans?

And I wasn't sure if Gaga had a stigma among girls of certain backgrounds by the way she presents herself in a variety of ways, referring to how she views feminism and other social positions.

Jennica
4 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Jennica! Welcome! Didn't know you were back, nice to you around. :)

So on topic, do you see other girl fans or perhaps not so much? 

I pop on sometimes :creepflop:

and I don't know about other girl fans. at my old workplace, i used to see girls play her music but I have never asked a girl if she liked gaga [the opportunity has never arose] 

Bellatrix

Of course there are straight girls who like Gaga as well. It's really annoying when people try to pair music with gender and sexual orientation :madge: 

Shadow
14 minutes ago, benKo said:

Can you stop thinking only gays and lesbians like Gaga? :wtfga: Of course, there are MANY non-LGBT people who like and stan her...

It isn't like I was assuming that... just wanted to hear it more from their perspective and observations from those who know and are around them since it seems they don't get as much attention on this fanbase and forum.

When people here talk about Gaga winning over the GP, a huge portion of that are girls, so maybe she needs to win them over too.

Jenina
9 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Well, don't straight females make up a huge demographic of GP pop fans?

And I wasn't sure if Gaga had a stigma among girls of certain backgrounds by the way she presents herself in a variety of ways, referring to how she views feminism and other social positions.

For those of my friends that don't like gaga simply don't like her because they are Beyonce stans and can't stand another person being talented(sounds a bit familiar of some members on this website :lolly: ). The rest that aren't as huge bey stans really like her music and the things she stands for.  Just the other day they were playing John Wayne when I walked into class.  This is for my friend group obviously so I can't really say for all females but they all really appreciate her voice and admit she is extremely talented so idk

cool

Poissonche

People from all genders and sexual orientations love her, hate her, don't care for her, etc. However, one thing remains... they all know her.

Spoiler

And they all secretly practice the Bad Romance choreography in front of their mirror before going to bed.

Shadow
8 minutes ago, Erotica said:

Of course there are straight girls who like Gaga as well. It's really annoying when people try to pair music with gender and sexual orientation :madge: 

People assume the same for gays and straight guys, which is a irritating generalization like so many others. There are gays who listen to rock/metal/rap and there are straight guys who listen to pop, believe it or not. But I agree with you about music and gender. However, it does come up when we refer to demographics among GP listeners and her fans, what certain groups tend to attract to charting music and similar factors.

musicnotbling
37 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

Only the nerdy-ish ones... I know a lot of straight girls and atleast 3 were praising her on Snapchat during the Super Bowl.

I'm a straight girl, I love gaga. I wouldn't consider myself nerdy. I get good grades, but I also love sports. I'm currently playing lacrosse for my high school, and I used to do dance and gymnastics and stuff. I'm an aspiring actress too and I play the violin and piano, so I don't know if that counts as nerdy. :queenga:

CakeLikeLG

Yes, it's not like 800k people who bought Million Reasons were straight men only and gay people are minority 

giphy.gif

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Archived