💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do Straight Girls Like Gaga?

Shadow

Featured Posts

Shadow

We know that Lady Gaga appeals to those in the LBGTQ community and we have seen time and time again, that many straight guys are into her, or at least find her to be a guilty pleasure. However, do straight girls/women like or find appeal in Lady Gaga? Do they seem representative among her fanbase? Ever hear girls talk about her or bring her up? Ever feel like there's a reason she might not appeal to straight females as much as other pop stars?

Enlighten us. 

Silence those demons... . 🖤

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOTNebraskaGuy

Only the nerdy-ish ones... I know a lot of straight girls and atleast 3 were praising her on Snapchat during the Super Bowl.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

I know a lot that do like her and a lot that don't :huh: I think it depends whether they like pop music or nah, the girls I know that don't like her dislike all pop girls and listen to country music 24/7

EDIT: uh oh, I just noticed I'm about to get a million bad "Gaga is a country singer now" jokes :saladga: 

Shadow
Just now, HOTNGaga said:

Only the nerdy-ish ones... I know a lot of straight girls and atleast 3 were praising her on Snapchat during the Super Bowl.

When you say nerdish... like art/drama students or more educated girls?

CheapGin

I think straight girls in general find her to be a positive and empowering and I think even the GP that doesnt appreciate her has respect for her and her talent/class/grace/commitment to message etc. and they enjoy her music but dont die about it

4 minutes ago, Red said:

I know a lot that do like her and a lot that don't :huh: I think it depends whether they like pop music or nah, the girls I know that don't like her dislike all pop girls and listen to country music 24/7

Something similar here in Spain but instead of country music they listen to 'reggeaton' trash :saladga:

Shadow
2 minutes ago, Red said:

EDIT: uh oh, I just noticed I'm about to get a million bad "Gaga is a country singer now" jokes :saladga: 

So is it a genre, music taste based thing or a personality thing from your observations?

Luke78619

I'd say yes, my straightie girl bestie was playing her music to me the other day and I heard a familiar beat, then realised it was Eh Eh and I turned to her :what:

'guuuuurl?!' And she said 'I have her old albums' yet she won't listen to Joanne :spin: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Jenina

I'm a straight girl and I'm here so obviously I stan her I don't see why being straight or being a girl would have that big of an impact on liking her you like her music or you don't 

cool

HOTNebraskaGuy
2 minutes ago, Red said:

Gaga is a country singer now 

:trollga:

OP: Basically the ones who listen to alternative music love Gaga. 

then the anime/artistic people are into Ariana 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Just now, Shadow said:

So is it a genre, music taste based thing or a personality thing from your observations?

I guess you could say both? Some girls are more, idk, conservative? Closed minded? And they just listen to "real music" and that, ironically, includes country music about sex and alcohol but not foreign pop music about sex and alcohol :sharon: 

Archived