Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

YouTube censoring Gaga?

EmiRivington

Featured Posts

EmiRivington

Guys I just saw this on Twitter. Is this even true? I'm disgusted if it is. 

i think u freaky but you don't have a hit

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pablo

What is this restricted youtube I keep hearing about? 

Don't visit my profile

EmiRivington
1 minute ago, Pablo said:

What is this restricted youtube I keep hearing about? 

I have no idea but look LVLGaga on tw they are posting about it

benKo

This is actually true, i checked it myself... WHAT THE HELL?

Doesn't work with Ariana Grande btw... So she is apparently not sexual :interestinga:

EmiRivington
Just now, benKo said:

This is actually true, i checked it myself... WHAT THE HELL?

Doesn't work with Ariana Grande btw... So she is apparently not sexual :interestinga:

But is it because of "sexual content" or just "women sexual content" or because Gaga's publicly bisexual. I don't know if it's happening to other gay artists, I haven't checked. But either way it's horrible! I am shocked. It's ******* 2017, you people come on  

Jenina

According to Youtube  "Restricted Mode hides videos that may contain inappropriate content flagged by users and other signals. No filter is 100% accurate, but it should help you avoid most inappropriate content."

It's been around for a while it's not a new thing I guess it's just now people are realizing the censoring that's occurring on multiple channels

cool

EmiRivington
Just now, redhoodieslime said:

Yep. It's the new restricted mode :madge: @EmiRivington

This is fff stupid. Youtube :fthis:

GagaTheExplorer

they want to call people's attention so bad, first blocking lgbt channels, now gaga...

benKo
Just now, EmiRivington said:

But is it because of "sexual content" or just "women sexual content" or because Gaga's publicly bisexual. I don't know if it's happening to other gay artists, I haven't checked. But either way it's horrible! I am shocked. It's ******* 2017, you people come on  

She doesn't really show her bisexuality in her videos, so I don't think that.  But on the other hand, Ariana Grande for example, fits also in the categories "sexual content" and "woman sexual content"...

EmiRivington
1 minute ago, Jenina said:

According to Youtube  "Restricted Mode hides videos that may contain inappropriate content flagged by users and other signals. No filter is 100% accurate, but it should help you avoid most inappropriate content."

My point is what's inappropriate about Million Reasons video or Perfect Illusion or The Edge of Glory or the rest of the videos that barely show something inappropriate... idgi. Thanks for the help :) 

EmiRivington
Just now, benKo said:

She doesn't really show her bisexuality in her videos, so I don't think that.  But on the other hand, Ariana Grande for example, fits also in the categories "sexual content" and "woman sexual content"...

Yeah, I know... This is sad. 

Jenina
Just now, EmiRivington said:

My point is what's inappropriate about Million Reasons video or Perfect Illusion or The Edge of Glory or the rest of the videos that barely show something inappropriate... idgi. Thanks for the help :) 

Oh yeah I completely get your point just clearing up what it is for some asking

cool

ArtGagaPop

When you serach million reasons video the only things that come up are the audio and live peformances :interestinga:

How does it work though, you have to tur this filter on right? Its not there automatic? 

Archived