Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Father John Misty says he has no interest working with "pop stars"

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona
Just now, ZacharyMark said:

Ed Sheeran and Frank Ocean teas... 

Why even write with her then? These people are always talking against the industry or about themselves on such a high pedestal and then completely contradict themselves a week later...

It happens very often, especially with indie artists who occasionnaly work for big pop stars. When a record is released everything is fine and few weeks later they are criticizing / shading. 

Anyway like I said earlier I didn't even thought a bit that she could / would work again with 90% of people who worked on Joanne. 

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jorge Gonzalez Varela
8 hours ago, Muumisarvinen said:

He sounds like one of those crazy conspiracy theorists on YouTube :duck:

Illuminati and MK ultra dolls are reall, you just neet to open your mind.

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

So what's this? He loves or hate Gaga? Or he is saying that Gaga is or was a MK Ultra Illuminati Doll and now she is free?

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

HiddenWeirdo
9 minutes ago, Jorge Gonzalez Varela said:

So what's this? He loves or hate Gaga? Or he is saying that Gaga is or was a MK Ultra Illuminati Doll and now she is free?

855.gif

Economy
8 hours ago, Swan Heart said:

So he's basically saying the pop music industry is **** and he doesn't want to have anything to do with it anymore. Nothing new.

What really bugs me here is that he did came off a bit arrogant in this. But I doubt he has anything against Gaga, he talked about writing with her and from what I remember he said it was a lot of fun. Plus, I believe he tweeted her 2-3 weeks ago saying that he cant wait to see her at Coachella. Its all good.

Yeah! Misleading tittle. He was talking about pop music in general

Pacify Him

He loves Gaga but he thinks the pop industry and the pop singers are all dumb and talentless with no skill in singwriting at all. Basically, he categorized them all as sellouts looking for help. That's really what pop music is all about.

Time to open up your eyes people.

pIu4fm7.jpg

See the truth from a mature perspective

I’m getting on your nerves

He didn't say he doesn't want to work with Gaga tho.

He said he isn't interested in working for an industry that limits the artist's creativity. Aka pop industry is ****. 

giskardsb

He's not lying when says pop stars are prisoners.  Just look at the prisons this fan base builds for Gaga. 

GagzDonkeyD
1 minute ago, giskardsb said:

He's not lying when says pop stars are prisoners.  Just look at the prisons this fan base builds for Gaga. 

this 

Gaga is a prisoner of pop industry and her happiest time was when she first came into the industry and when she sang jazz with Tony :kara:

GhettoFabulous

1. Ya'lls need to read full articles interviews etc b4 judging 

2. Clearly he isn't against Gaga he's against the industry something Gaga has also publicly said she dislikes  :madge::madge::madge::madge:

3. I mean srsly chill ya'lls 💀

Zazekina

I mean, if he doesn't wanna be part of the mainstream music, why did he even wrote for Gaga and Beyoncé? Cuz he wanted the money ... Besides, now he has more recognition, maybe that's why he won't write for popstars anymore, he got what he wanted. And is totally understandable tbh.

That interview was ...

giphy.gif tho 

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

Jorge Gonzalez Varela
1 minute ago, Zazekina said:

I mean, if he doesn't wanna be part of the mainstream music, why did he even wrote for Gaga and Beyoncé? Cuz he wanted the money ... Besides, now he has more recognition, maybe that's why he won't write for popstars anymore, he got what he wanted. And is totally understandable tbh.

No, he said in another interview that he liked to work with Gaga because Gaga wrote the music and she got involved in the creative process, he said that Beyoncé is nothing more than a talentless doll to which they write and do all the Work and he did not like working with Beoncé, only with Gaga.

https://portalheyladygaga.blogspot.mx/2017/02/father-john-misty-revela-que-su-single.html

https://itunes.apple.com/us/post/idsa.547fa5e0-e89d-11e6-8c81-758bddaab57f

Archived