💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Father John Misty says he has no interest working with "pop stars"

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Yanko
Just now, Bradley Cooper said:

I like your replies are never about the topic in discussion but a diversion.

im not the one calling people brain-damaged here :rip:  

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana

Looks like Father John Pissty needs to go back to being irrelevant:awkney:

Bradley
Just now, Yanko said:

im not the one calling people brain-damaged here :rip:  

No your brain is not damaged. It is you who refused to exercise its functions. I never called you brain-damaged.

Oh btw, once again, your reply has no relevance to whatever question or answer I give you.

SKANK
Just now, truthteller said:

That time when Lisa Vanderpump helped Gaga release herself from the bonds of "the man," somehow without the help of Uncle Jerry.

Killa

Eh this is nothing new, and lol he's a little too full of himself. Another prick, just as cynic as anyone else.

Yanko
Just now, Bradley Cooper said:

No your brain is not damaged. It is you who refused to exercise its functions. I never called you brain-damaged.

Oh btw, once again, your reply has no relevance to whatever question or answer I give you.

you are not giving any questions or answers you are just throwing personal insult for no reason :rip: i just posted that i missed redone. and im the bully here apparently 

i also like how i never post "constructive opinions" (whatever the **** that is lmao) just because they differ from yours.

truthteller
3 minutes ago, SKANK said:

That time when Lisa Vanderpump helped Gaga release herself from the bonds of "the man," somehow without the help of Uncle Jerry.

u dont see the point of how her label / management played a huge role in her career decision in the very beginning of her ARTPOP era.

but kii. :awkney:

he's talking about pop industry, not any specific pop star. 

just because the interviewer brought up Bey & Gaga, people are getting so sensitive here lol.

lol whatever, there are plenty of people wanting to collab with Miss Gaga, it's their turn now

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

SKANK
Just now, truthteller said:

u dont see the point of how her label / management played a huge role in her career decision in the very beginning of her ARTPOP era.

but kii. :awkney:

I don't think that music video was a commentary on the beginning of the "ARTPOP era."

Bradley
5 minutes ago, Yanko said:

you are not giving any questions or answers you are just throwing personal insult for no reason :rip: i just posted that i missed redone. and im the bully here apparently 

i also like how i never post "constructive opinions" (whatever the **** that is lmao) just because they differ from yours.

There are like 15 statements here which I made to you and your next reply is never about the last post I made. It's always a diversion and therefore, I am forced to deduce that you are unable to make relevant replies.

I only said that neither FJM nor RedOne smacked Gaga, and then your next reply was 'OH YOU STAN FJM? CUTE'

Please any objective person knows you're the villain here. What kind of a reply is that?

I see you don't know what 'constructive opinions' is. :rip: Ok, fair enough, I should stop making replies to you. Btw, I've had tons of other members with different opinions from mine who are friends with me. One thing which differs between you and them is that they do think and their words make sense.

truthteller
5 minutes ago, SKANK said:

I don't think that music video was a commentary on the beginning of the "ARTPOP era."

r u being serious or not? she's still having a lot of say in her projects but

the whole "ARTPOP" execution would be so much different if the label / management didnt "encourage" her to make more fun and bright pop dance music. 

and the GUY video is somehow talking about how she freed herself from the "old businessmen" who milked her for some quick money.

but kii. again.

now go stream million reasons and the new remix. :awkney:

Yanko
10 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

There are like 15 statements here which I made to you and your next reply is never about the last post I made. It's always a diversion and therefore, I am forced to deduce that you are unable to make relevant replies.

I only said that neither FJM nor RedOne smacked Gaga, and then your next reply was 'OH YOU STAN FJM? CUTE'

Please any objective person knows you're the villain here. What kind of a reply is that?

I see you don't know what 'constructive opinions' mean. :rip: Ok, fair enough, I should stop making replies to you. Btw, I've had tons of other members with different opinions from mine who are friends with me. One thing which differs between you and them is that they do think and their words make sense.

i obviously made that retort because i do not wish to have a full conversation with you ( for obvious reasons displayed in this thread :rip: ) it should have ended at that point.

15 statements? what 15 statements? are you stupid? u just said that he didn't insult her and then you went on a fuming rampage how i cant read, write and how im a nitwit 

"any objective person knows you're the villain here." what are you even talking about dear lord :rip:  its clear uve disliked me for a long time this is just you letting it out i guess, hope you had fun. now i suggest you go and take some fresh air, you clearly need it (seeing that you're calling ppl Villains on pop forum , like its not that serious?  :rip: )

Luxe Ford

Methinks the guy doth protest too much.

Talking loud; saying nothing...

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

monketsharona
15 minutes ago, truthteller said:

the clickbait title in the OP :awkney:

No that's what he actually said, he has no interest in working with Pop stars and he mentioned Lady Gaga

Archived