💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Father John Misty says he has no interest working with "pop stars"

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Bradley
2 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Stop insulting the guy. :rip:  It's not nice. Just move on..

He's a notorious bully here on GGD, if you've been a member for long enough.

And never gives constructive opinions. I am never this harsh to anyone else.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko

dddd getting them all angry riled up and fuming just by posting i miss king redone :giveup: let it out i guess 

-

OT: i cringed several times reading the op, hope she never works with him again. ctm was cute. 

SKANK
4 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

LMAO that is the last thing he wants, attention.

If the last thing you want is attention you don't perform your new single on Jimmy Kimmle and Saturday Night Live, and insult Beyonce and Lady Gaga in an interview. He is not a recluse, he wants attention like any other performer, he just happens to be on an indie label.

I like Father John Misty's music. I'm glad Gaga collaborated with him. But he is insufferable, and what he is saying in this interview is nasty.

Bradley
2 minutes ago, SKANK said:

If the last thing you want is attention you don't perform your new single on Jimmy Kimmle and Saturday Night Live, and insult Beyonce and Lady Gaga in an interview. He is not a recluse, he wants attention like any other performer, he just happens to be on an indie label.

I like Father John Misty's music. I'm glad Gaga collaborated with him. But he is insufferable, and what he is saying in this interview is nasty.

there is no insult :rip:

and he needs to feed himself and the people around him so SNL could also be about income rather than attention. Just because I don't want attention doesn't mean I hate attention. Making the decision to perform on SNL does not equate to attention-seeking.

gagzus
5 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

So RedOne, DJWS, Mark ronson, Hillary Lindsey, Fernando Garibay, Zedd are all attention-seekers I see. 

RedOne definitely is we've seen how much attention he craved and took every damn opportunity to talk about working with her again. Which I don't blame him since his biggest songs came from 2008-2009 with her.

Mark was Gaga's way of getting a hit which didn't work out in the end :rip: 

Hilary, nobody honestly cares or talks about unless you're a country fan which most pop fans are not so she's irrelevant in this topic really

Fernando if I remember came for her years ago when he didn't end up on ARTPOP.

Zedd is famous purely BECAUSE of Gaga, she's the whole reason he got a record deal (both them have said this) and she had him open for her a good year before Clarity became a hit. If she didn't discover him when she was in Europe in 2010/11 he wouldn't have made Clarity and would've still just been a rave DJ. 

PerfectIllusion

But Gaga loves making music what is he talking about?? She even scrapped the whole album of "hits" to create something authentic...

Bradley

How innocent and misunderstood. :giveup:

Spoiler

I see someone's playing the victim card.

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

But Gaga loves making music what is he talking about?? She even scrapped the whole album of "hits" to create something authentic...

All her albums are authentic, even if she had smash hits... She doesn't need Mark Ronson or FJM to make authentic music..

One thing I agree : Indie and Pop are very very different worlds. I don't think Gaga will mix it in long terms. Those collaborations felt more like a one shot for one album.

SKANK
2 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

there is no insult :rip:

and he needs to feed himself and the people around him so SNL could also be about income rather than attention. Just because I don't want attention doesn't mean I hate attention. Making the decision to perform on SNL does not equate to attention-seeking.

If you can't see that calling Lady Gaga a prisoner is insulting, then, God bless. :)

Yanko
1 minute ago, SKANK said:

If you can't see that calling Lady Gaga a prisoner is insulting, then, God bless. :)

its a compliment apparently :)  we just can't comprehend :) we're not smart enough :)  

Bradley
1 minute ago, Yanko said:

its a compliment apparently :)  we just can't comprehend :) we're not smart enough :)  

It's not my fault you're a nitwit?

truthteller
3 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Yanko
Just now, Bradley Cooper said:

It's not my fault you're a nitwit?

keep going :) im enjoying this  

Bradley
1 minute ago, Yanko said:

keep going :) im enjoying this  

I like how your replies are never about the topic in discussion but a diversion.

Archived