Lowkey he sounds strung out on something :rip:

On JOHN WAAAAYNE!!

Oops, sorry. I'll leave now...

Free my mind

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderMagno

He's not exactly shading Gaga right? He's stating that she is, nevertheless, a pop star, and at the same time eager for something new in her music.

Bradley
6 minutes ago, Dr Evil said:

I live cause monsters were praising him and saying how Gaga only works with high class people. Now they'll drag him.:toofunny:

This fanbase is so volatile. Whoever that hates Gaga = bad. whoever that likes Gaga = good. Not to mention FJM didn't even say that he didn't like Gaga, he just has no interest in making pop music.

Form your independent opinion, this is embarrassing.

Batwings
1 minute ago, AlexanderMagno said:

He's not exactly shading Gaga right? He's stating that she is, nevertheless, a pop star, and at the same time eager for something new in her music.

No, he's not shading Gaga. He's essentially criticizing the pop music industry, and his criticism is valid. Just some of his wording rubs me the wrong way. 

Hades
Just now, Bradley Cooper said:

This fanbase is so volatile. Whoever that hates gaga = bad. whoever that likes Gaga = good

Form your independent opinion, this is embarassing.

Yeap that was my point. Suddenly his music will be disliked.:green:

Drin Lon

He's right about a lot of thing but he also seems very bitter for some reason so I'm not putting much thought into this :nails:

Batwings
1 minute ago, Drin Lon said:

He's right about a lot of thing but he also seems very bitter for some reason so I'm not putting much thought into this :nails:

This, basically. His criticism is spot on. He's just coming off as very pretentious, and it all reads like a drug-induced rant. 

Bradley
19 minutes ago, heavymetall0v3r said:

MESS but i agree

Its sad that Gaga (and all pop stars imo) are given all the best songwriters but if they have one commercial failure (And we've had a few), all the flop Chainsmokers and Skrillex's wont work with them

Interesting tho, i though Joanne was all about Gaga working with her true friends

I ALWAYS DID NEVER KNOW OR CARE ABOUT WHO THIS FATHER JOHN MISTY IS OR WAS SORRY NOT SORRY

5a2f71796c732bf2a3ff941dc86a31b4_bye-gif

Please comprehend the entire thing before you comment next time.

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Dr Evil said:

Yeap that was my point. Suddenly his music will be disliked.:green:

To me Sinner's Prayer is damn incredible ! 

Though I never really liked her new team and the way she presented it during the promo of the pre-Joanne era time. It just felt forced to me. I don't think most of them will be back in future tbh. 

doppelganger

He's not obligated to love pop music though.... and he is objectively a clever songwriter.

He helped co-write the best song on Joanne that has shown a more mature side to Gaga's songwriting. 

Bradley
17 minutes ago, Camore said:

This is sad and disappointing since Gaga actually made me listen to his interesting music.

Oh well. Gotta cut someone off this picture.

CvOIvMYWAAA9vnm.jpg

19 minutes ago, heavymetall0v3r said:

THIS MAKES NO SENSE EITHER LIKE WTF IS HE TALKING ABOUT

USE ENGLISH

17 minutes ago, Als29 said:

CTM cancelled 

This is what I call overreaction and y'all obviously didn't read the whole thing and only read OP's title.

boyerased

It's a bit snobbish but whatever. He's not criticizing Gaga. It's the whole pop thing. Didn't he praise Gaga's work ethics over Beyoncé a while back? 

doppelganger
1 minute ago, Bradley Cooper said:

This is what I call overreaction and y'all obviously didn't read the whole thing and only read OP's title.

It's really down the the stupidity and ignorance of the fans. 

I mean, has anyone actually paid attention to his lyrics? He hasn't suddenly changed. 

He's overthinking this. I think Gaga just like his music and wanted to collaborate with him. It's not a scream for help. I believe Lars Ulrich of Metallica: She makes her own choices, as she did when she decided to sing with them. ARTPOP, C2C and Joanne are also strong indications that she's not the slave to the industry Father John Misty seems to think. None of those albums are really mainstream. ARTPOP is too EDM, C2C is jazz and Joanne is too rock/pop. If she was just a slave to the record company, I think she would have made safer choices.

Bradley
1 minute ago, doppelganger said:

It's really down the the stupidity and ignorance of the fans. 

I mean, has anyone actually paid attention to his lyrics? He hasn't suddenly changed. 

I mean, I don't like how strong your words describing this fanbase are (out of respect) but I have to concur that this fanbase doesn't think before they write.

Archived