• Last Reply

for me the singles should've been

1.- A-YO

2.- Million Reasons

3.- John Wayne

they trully represent the sound of the album but oh well

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

TimisaMonster

No...the RedOne original LG5 lead single should've been the lead single... :neyde:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Rodrigo Abel
22 hours ago, Jorge Gonzalez Varela said:

For her new album (LG6), I hope now she thinks about her fans, and gives us what we have asked since 2013, a 100% POP / DANCE and innovative album.

No more experimental or personal albums, she must return to doing what she knows perfectly, great music like The Fame Monster or Born This Way.

she can do what the hell she wants with her music

it's HERS.

oh f*ck, u guys :saladga: this is insane

she's not a hit making machine

boyerased

No. It's not a comeback single material or explosive enough. I'm unsure if it'll do better than PI because it is easier to swallow.

TBH I fail to see the mass appeal of A-yo. It sounds "uncool" for the lack of a better word. The production is to cheesy for the gp. My friends have no interest in the track. Nevertheless it's a good one. The chorus is catchy if not over-complicated. 

Also, for me A-yo's time had passed. Making it a single is a waste, given there are better songs to promote. A video wouldn't hurth though. 

NewYorkCity

A-YO is (with MR) the hit of the album. Without being a single, it has had way more impact than the lead. 

You can only see impact on daily things. So, have I ever heard PI outside my spotify? No. 

I have heard AYO playing in TV commercials here in Spain, in different channels. I heard it the other day at the supermarket. Once at the mall. So, heeeeere you go. 

Idk how her/her team/interscope have let that song just pass without giving it proper treatment. 

ChavaWM
On Saturday, March 18, 2017 at 8:56 PM, Jorge Gonzalez Varela said:

AYO is very irritating, and it's  MANiCURE  2.0. Joanne's songs do not have the potential to be successful because again t's not a commercial album, Gaga made a personal album again.

For her new album (LG6), I hope now she thinks about her fans, and gives us what we have asked since 2013, a 100% POP / DANCE and innovative album.

No more experimental or personal albums, she must return to doing what she knows perfectly, great music like The Fame Monster or Born This Way.

Born This Way was personal and experimental 

lordgagx

PI was the best choice. I don't see any other lead-single material in Joanne.
And I don't care if it flopped, PI is amazing :gaysia:

Jorge Gonzalez Varela
9 hours ago, ChavaWM said:

Born This Way was personal and experimental 

Nope. 

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

Archived