YeehawKylie

Featured Posts

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie

Honorable Mentions (#60-51)

tumblr_mh4t7ghctv1r0jd3uo1_500.gif

60. Flower (The Abbey Road Sessions) | A sweeping ballad that stands tall among an album full of Kylie's most cherished works. 

59. Wow (X) | An incredibly fun song, albeit a bit safe, that fits well among her hit singles.

58. 2 Hearts (X) | Infectious, fun comeback single that, while a bit forgettable, is a fun 3-minutes (and sometimes that’s all you need).

57. Automatic Love (Kylie Minogue) | One of the strongest, and underrated, tracks from KM94.

56. Burning Up (Fever) | Slow-burning verses explode in the disco heavy chorus and makes this song one banger of an album closer.

55. Fine (Kiss Me Once) | Tender, uplifting and high-tempo number perfectly closes out Kiss Me Once and makes you instantly forgo the album’s occasional missteps.

54. Too Far (Impossible Princess) | Opening track to Impossible Princess that packs the angst of Shirley Manson in the package of Kylie Minogue.

53. I’m So High (Light Years) | Another fun, disco offering from Light Years and yes, it puts us on the ceiling too, Kylie.

52. More More More (Fever) | True disco at its finest, Kylie has us all beggining for More More More once the first chorus is sung. 

51. Cosmic (X) | One of her most beautiful, and well produced, closing songs that deserves much more love than it’s typically awarded.

Top 10 Reveal Tonight @ 7:30PM EST! 

Gia Gunn
1 minute ago, IndieKylie said:

Honorable Mentions (#60-51)

tumblr_mh4t7ghctv1r0jd3uo1_500.gif

60. Flower (The Abbey Road Sessions) | A sweeping ballad that stands tall among an album full of Kylie's most cherished works. 

56. Burning Up (Fever) | Slow-burning verses explode in the disco heavy chorus and makes this song one banger of an album closer.

54. Too Far (Impossible Princess) | Opening track to Impossible Princess that packs the angst of Shirley Manson in the package of Kylie Minogue.

52. More More More (Fever) | True disco at its finest, Kylie has us all beggining for More More More once the first chorus is sung. 

51. Cosmic (X) | One of her most beautiful, and well produced, closing songs that deserves much more love than it’s typically awarded.

YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS!!! Tho I was expecting flower to be on the top 10, not one of my faves, but I felt it was going to happen :emma: and no Sensitized :madge: 

YeehawKylie
Just now, Gia Gunn said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS!!! Tho I was expecting flower to be on the top 10, not one of my faves, but I felt it was going to happen :emma: and no Sensitized :madge: 

Flower is a very lovely song, but I don't really think it ranks as one of her 50 best. Now, any Top 10 predictions? :oprah:

Gia Gunn
Just now, IndieKylie said:

Flower is a very lovely song, but I don't really think it ranks as one of her 50 best. Now, any Top 10 predictions? :oprah:

I never listen to Flower because it makes me sad :madge: But I love it conceptually I guess? :emma:
As is for predictions, CGYOOMH better be #10, it's not that good to snatch a higher position :madge: How would we gag if that song didn't even appear tho? 

juju
34 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

You didn't place Illusion anywhere yet so I'm praying that's in the Top 10 :green: Also Slow. LIKE A DRUG. Come Into My World. What Do I Have To Do. LIKE A DRUG. Can't Get You Out of My Head. LIKE A DRUG.

And in my heart of hearts, Cherrybomb would be in there :giveup: But I know it won't be.

And no need to hold off on my account, not sure how long I'll be out tonight :air: Probably won't make it back until about 9. But this thread will be the first thing I check once I do get home :heart: 

❤ x ❤

Sunny

Wow 59? Rate #cancelled

but come into my world is still in so it's not cancelled 

I like dancin', and ponies....

1 hour ago, XtiNe said:

btw listening to Body Language now :music:

finished Body Language now IP LOL.

I love ad free spotify

Gia Gunn
3 minutes ago, XtiNe said:

I love ad free spotify

You're in a roll sis :air: and I love it :lolly: 

Just now, Gia Gunn said:

You're in a roll sis :air: and I love it :lolly: 

Well I'm just applying to jobs online while listening to music

Gia Gunn
Just now, XtiNe said:

Well I'm just applying to jobs online while listening to music

Kylie will get you a job :staymad:

YeehawKylie
33 minutes ago, Sunny said:

Wow 59? Rate #cancelled

but come into my world is still in so it's not cancelled 

Wow is fun. She's got so many great songs though, I'd consider it lucky to make the top 60...:trollga:

1 hour ago, XtiNe said:

I love ad free spotify

Impossible Princess - Check

Light Years- 4th today lol

Archived