opinion

Kylie Minogue's 50 Best Songs: RESULTS + PLAYLIST

Started by IndieKylie with 424 replies so far

2 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

It's honestly my favorite cover! I love the visuals from that era, its most of the reason I got the big box set rather than just the 2cd/DVD one (that and it's my favorite album from her PWL days)

My favourite cover from her first 4 would be that one as well but in general it would be impossible :air: The Impossible Princess cover is SO GOOD, the Light Years one slays, the Fever cover is ICONIC, X's cover is what made me listen to the album in the first place, it's simple but futuristic and she looks phenomenal. I even like the Kiss Me Once cover :giveup: 

I also like the Body Language and Aphrodite covers but I was running out of words :air: 

1 person likes this

How is she though?

4 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

My favourite cover from her first 4 would be that one as well but in general it would be impossible :air: The Impossible Princess cover is SO GOOD, the Light Years one slays, the Fever cover is ICONIC, X's cover is what made me listen to the album in the first place, it's simple but futuristic and she looks phenomenal. I even like the Kiss Me Once cover :giveup: 

I also like the Body Language and Aphrodite covers but I was running out of words :air: 

True, she doesn't have a bad cover. The worst I'd probably say are the first two albums, but after that the rest are so iconic. Queen knows how to make an album cover.

1 person likes this

Oh @IndieKylie those are stunning! I barely have anything in my Kylie collection anymore, and I'm broke so I can't even afford anything. :rip: 

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Blake said:

Oh @IndieKylie those are stunning! I barely have anything in my Kylie collection anymore, and I'm broke so I can't even afford anything.  

I feel you. Normally when I travel I put whatever money I make into savings, but I decided to live a little and treat myself. Hope I don't regret it :giveup: