opinion

Kylie Minogue's 50 Best Songs: RESULTS + PLAYLIST

Started by IndieKylie with 439 replies so far

4 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

It's top 1 material what the ****

but then again you putted kiss me once over Aphrodite so I won't bother.

Everyone has different tastes lol.

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

Slow Down: Best of Kylie Minogue

Spotify Playlist 

Reflecting the Top 60 officially named, plus the next 15 (Total 74)*

*Wait is not available on Spotify, therefore every song 34-74 is one spot above it's actual listing.

 

Thanks for including this glad to see Cupid Boy and Like A Drug made top 75

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XtiNe said:

Everyone has different tastes lol.

I put all this time into this list with commentary and an entire playlist for these twinks to give me sass over songs literally ranking one spot above another. 

tumblr_n218mcxpHf1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

(and KMO is a better song than Aphrodite :whitney:)

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

Honey, Cupid Boy is definitely up for debate but it doesn't touch any of the songs in my Top 10, and certainly none of those in my Top 5. 

raw

Here's a top list that really matters:

timebomb

Aphrodite 

closer

the one

like a drug

get outta my way

cupid boy

1 person likes this

Bon Appétit

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IndieKylie said:

I put all this time into this list with commentary and an entire playlist for these twinks to give me sass over songs literally ranking one spot above another. 

tumblr_n218mcxpHf1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

(and KMO is a better song than Aphrodite :whitney:)

Their just prissy cause ur fave is not their fave too. We'll duh. Everyone has different faves. 

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, XtiNe said:

Everyone has different tastes lol.

Yeah but putting kmo over Aphrodite is still a crime since Aphrodite is better, it's a fact.


Bon Appétit

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Yeah but putting kmo over Aphrodite is still a crime since Aphrodite is better, it's a fact.

The album, yes. The song, no. :madge:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

The album, yes. The song, no. :madge:

Aphrodite is the ultimate march band song with a Greek theme and kmo is the title track of Kylie's most embarrassing attempt of an album it's a mid tempo half assed song... kiiiiss me oooonce doesn't do anything for me.

Edited by Ferrer Zorola

Bon Appétit

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Aphrodite is the ultimate march band song with a Greek theme and kmo is the title track of Kylie's most embarrassing attempt of an album it's a mid tempo half assed song... kiiiiss me oooonce doesn't do anything for me.

Have you listened to any of her earlier albums? If so, I'd recommend it. It may help some of the placement make more sense. A lot of what you've mentioned have been off X and Aphrodite.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IndieKylie said:

Slow Down: Best of Kylie Minogue

Spotify Playlist 

Reflecting the Top 60 officially named, plus the next 15 (Total 74)*

*Wait is not available on Spotify, therefore every song 34-74 is one spot above it's actual listing.

 

I added this list to my follows

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Yeah but putting kmo over Aphrodite is still a crime since Aphrodite is better, it's a fact.

I never heard KMO but I will say Aphrodite is damn good

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sis I cannot find the playlist on spotify! What's your username there?

1 person likes this

[ free enterprise + self esteem ]

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually like your top 10 picks! And I'm glad Slow and Confide In Me snatched the top spots, talent won 

17270921_770176746472282_855551443_n.gif

 

and thank you so much for making this list, it was fun and I discovered some great Kylie songs, gonna bop to the playlist later today when I get home from school :music::hug:

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, IndieKylie said:

Have you listened to any of her earlier albums? If so, I'd recommend it. It may help some of the placement make more sense. A lot of what you've mentioned have been off X and Aphrodite.

I've heard the singles and they're a bit boring.


Bon Appétit

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jujubae said:

Sis I cannot find the playlist on spotify! What's your username there?

I don't know :emma: I think it's whatever generic one they gave me. I'll figure it out and send to you.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now