Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Kylie Minogue's 50 Best Songs: RESULTS + PLAYLIST

YeehawKylie

Featured Posts

YeehawKylie

15 Minutes. Buckle your set belts!

Spoiler

Should any of your faves miss the Top 50 + HM list, feel free to ask me after we find out the #1 Kylie song why it was omitted or where it would be placed on a Top 100. :classy:

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie

10. Dreams

One of a few Kylie tracks that are defined by the word epic, Dreams closes out the album Impossible Princess and delivers its namesake. ‘These are the dreams of an Impossible Princess’ Kylie tells us. The production and lyrics team to make an epic journey of a track. An incredible combination of sweeping strings, Dreams literally takes us through the desires of Kylie, often contradicting, which she knows this impossible princess will never attain. Not quite the snatching the title of 'best Brothers in Rhythm collaboration' Kylie has executed, but who’s counting (aside me)?

topo_ip.jpg

Listen here

Previous: #11 Red Blooded Woman

6 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

10. Dreams

One of a few Kylie tracks that are defined by the word epic, Dreams closes out the album Impossible Princess and delivers its namesake. ‘These are the dreams of an Impossible Princess’ Kylie tells us. The production and lyrics team to make an epic journey of a track. An incredible combination of sweeping strings, Dreams literally takes us through the desires of Kylie, often contradicting, which she knows this impossible princess will never attain. Not quite the snatching the title of 'best Brothers in Rhythm collaboration' Kylie has executed, but who’s counting (aside me)?

topo_ip.jpg

Listen here

Previous: #11 Red Blooded Woman

This was good

YeehawKylie

09. Come Into My World

One of the best from her global-smash Fever, Come Into My World is a dream-pop, epic journey with a killer orchestra. ‘I need your love,’ Kylie echoes over the track. Remember that Did It Again music video? This is a true fusion of the many Kylie personas: Dance, Sexy, Cute, and Indie. For that, this song deserves to come into our world and enter the insanely competitive top ten.

F64YdNM.gif

Listen here

Previous: #10 Dreams

On 3/19/2017 at 6:23 PM, jujubae said:

Body Language, one of her best and poppiest.

Then Fever because it's one of her best.

Then Impossible Princess; it's different, but if you enjoy ROL-Madonna, then IP-Kylie would be right up your alley. Then Kiss Me Once, then Light Years, Rhythm of Love, and then her self-titled. Then her other albums, but this is definitely a start. If you don't listen to any other Kylie ever, I'd say definitely do Body Language + Fever  + Impossible Princess. They are all too good to pass up. What would you say, @IndieKylie? :oprah: 

juju, after listening to some I must say Light Years so far is her most boppy.

Gia Gunn
1 minute ago, IndieKylie said:

09. Come Into My World

One of the best from her global-smash Fever, Come Into My World is a dream-pop, epic journey with a killer orchestra. ‘I need your love,’ Kylie echoes over the track. Remember that Did It Again music video? This is a true fusion of the many Kylie personas: Dance, Sexy, Cute, and Indie. For that, this song deserves to come into our world and enter the insanely competitive top ten.

F64YdNM.gif

Listen here

I love its video :giveup: 

1 minute ago, IndieKylie said:

09. Come Into My World

F64YdNM.gif

Listen here

I love this song and video

Gia Gunn
Just now, XtiNe said:

Me too and I actually seen it more than 10 yrs ago lol

I wish I knew about Kylie sooner :giveup: 

YeehawKylie

08. Where the Wild Roses Grow

Imagine how incredibly insane it must have seemed to have the girl-next-door who sang I Should Be So Lucky and Hand On Your Heart collaborate on this haunting ballad of murder. ‘They call me the wild rose, but my name is Eliza Day,’ Kylie sullenly sings to open the track. From the Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds album Murder Ballads, this song is one of (if not) the best collaborations in music history. Kylie’s soft vocals match that of her subject and perfectly intertwine with Cave’s husky draw as both take you through a literal horror that you can’t help but listen to over and over. Kylie as Ophelia in the incredible video is just the cherry on top of this wonderful song. This song followed the 1994 Kylie Minogue and solidified Kylie is a musical chameleon who is much more than the girl next door or a sexy pop-diva.

giphy.gif

Listen here

Previous: #9 Come Into My World

YeehawKylie
8 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

I wish I knew about Kylie sooner :giveup: 

I remember seeing the video on MTV. :madge: Makes me feel old. :ladyhaha:

Just now, IndieKylie said:

I remember seeing the video on MTV. :madge: Makes me feel old. :ladyhaha:

Thats 1 Kylie song and video I actually heard ages ago :giggle:

Gia Gunn
2 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

08. Where the Wild Roses Grow

Imagine how incredibly insane it must have seemed to have the girl-next-door who sang I Should Be So Lucky and Hand On Your Heart collaborate on this haunting ballad of murder. ‘They call me the wild rose, but my name is Eliza Day,’ Kylie sullenly sings to open the track. From the Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds album Murder Ballads, this song is one of (if not) the best collaborations in music history. Kylie’s soft vocals match that of her subject and perfectly intertwine with Cave’s husky draw as both take you through a literal horror that you can’t help but listen to over and over. Kylie as Ophelia in the incredible video is just the cherry on top of this wonderful song. This song followed the 1994 Kylie Minogue and solidified Kylie is a musical chameleon who is much more than the girl next door or a sexy pop-diva.

giphy.gif

Listen here

Previous: #9 Come Into My World

I never liked this one :giggle: Will have to listen to it later again tho 

YeehawKylie
3 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

I never liked this one :giggle: Will have to listen to it later again tho 

Girlllllll, it's so good. I might even prefer the Abbey Road Sessions version to the original studio...

Archived