💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Kylie Minogue's 50 Best Songs: RESULTS + PLAYLIST

YeehawKylie

Featured Posts

YeehawKylie
8 minutes ago, XtiNe said:

I've only heard Aphrodite and X what should I listen to next?

Give Fever a try. It has some big commercial hits and is overall a very good, consistent album. After that, spice things up and give Body Language (my personal fave) a try. :diane:

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gia Gunn
7 minutes ago, XtiNe said:

I've only heard Aphrodite and X what should I listen to next?

In my opinion, Fever :hor: It's her most popular album and it's truly full of hits and bops. You probably already know Can't Get You Out Of My Head, but my personal favourites from that album are In Your Eyes, More More More and Come Into My World. The album Light Years is also a good choice, my faves being Your Disco Needs You, Disco Down, Please Stay and Spinning Around :hor: They are the disco albums that I wish Gaga will give us someday :giveup: 

1 minute ago, Gia Gunn said:

In my opinion, Fever :hor: It's her most popular album and it's truly full of hits and bops. You probably already know Can't Get You Out Of My Head, but my personal favourites from that album are In Your Eyes, More More More and Come Into My World. The album Light Years is also a good choice, my faves being Your Disco Needs You, Disco Down, Please Stay and Spinning Around :hor: They are the disco albums that I wish Gaga will give us someday :giveup: 

I just listened to Spinning Around and On A Night Like This and realized they are familiar. But yes I've heard the singles from Fever like CGUOOMH, LAFS, CIMW, IYE

Gia Gunn
Just now, XtiNe said:

I just listened to Spinning Around and On A Night Like This and realized they are familiar. But yes I've heard the singles from Fever like CGUOOMH, LAFS, CIMW, IYE

Then you have already taken the first steps of Kylie Minogue stanning :gaycat: Now you have to follow the previous recommendations and complete the process :gaycat: 

juju
18 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

#20-11 coming in twenty minutes!

Mess let me apply my lipstick! :air: And reglue my wig!!

❤ x ❤

YeehawKylie

20. Word Is Out

This song would be at the top of ‘the best Kylie songs you’ve probably never heard’. Word is Out was the lead single from Kylie’s experimental fourth album Let’s Get To It and is one of her best singles. The pre-chorus is undoubtedly better than some of pop music’s strongest choruses. A true song of the early 90s, Word is Out includes trip-hop production and horns galore. If you haven’t heard the song, you’ve been living a life unfulfilled.

ezgif.com-4075c71dd9.gif

Listen here

Previous: #21 Did It Again

juju
1 minute ago, IndieKylie said:

20. Word Is Out

This song would be at the top of ‘the best Kylie songs you’ve probably never heard’. Word is Out was the lead single from Kylie’s experimental fourth album Let’s Get To It and is one of her best singles. The pre-chorus is undoubtedly better than some of pop music’s strongest choruses. A true song of the early 90s, Word is Out includes trip-hop production and horns galore. If you haven’t heard the song, you’ve been living a life unfulfilled.

ezgif.com-4075c71dd9.gif

Listen here

Previous: #21 Did It Again

Underrated BOP!

Out of the pre-self titled albums (as I commonly group them :poot: ) LGTI is probably my favorite. Which is saying a lot. :diane: 

❤ x ❤

YeehawKylie

19. Chocolate

A song that reads like poetry. Using chocolate as a metaphor for love may sound cheesy in theory, but wow, does it work here. The lyrics are probably some of the best she’s ever had the pleasure of singing and her vocals are entirely dreamy and enticing. ‘If it were liquid it would drown me, in a placeless place would find me, in a heart shape come around me, and then melt me slowly down,” Kylie sings seductively. Need I add more?

433d495cca3b19172c5dd4ba68382d72.gif

Listen here

Previous: #20 Word is Out

YeehawKylie

18. Get Outta My Way

Opens with the most iconic and defining piano rift, Get Outta My Way is considered a gay anthem, and it’s one of the best. Released along a slew of ‘embrace who you are’ tracks, Get Outta My Way stands above the rest.

Kylie-Minogue-in-Get-Outta-My-Way-music-

Listen here

Previous: #19 Chocolate

YeehawKylie

17. Breathe

What feels like the first breathy Kylie track, it starts one of my favorite trends from the Queen of Pop. The song is best defined as a ‘slow burn’, but once that chorus hits you, it’s a full-blown fire. One of her most personal songs lyrically, she whispers ‘it’s so hard to be alone (breathe, breathe)’ and all once wants to do is slip next to her and cure her loneliness.

7528e3b36c1cc8839bf2fb785828f0b4.gif

Listen here

Previous: #18 Get Outta My Way

juju

Ok... Chocolate and Get Outta My Way not in the Top 10? :oprah: I'm percht now.

❤ x ❤

Archived