💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Kylie Minogue's 50 Best Songs: RESULTS + PLAYLIST

YeehawKylie

Featured Posts

Gia Gunn
2 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

It's honestly my favorite cover! I love the visuals from that era, its most of the reason I got the big box set rather than just the 2cd/DVD one (that and it's my favorite album from her PWL days)

My favourite cover from her first 4 would be that one as well but in general it would be impossible :air: The Impossible Princess cover is SO GOOD, the Light Years one slays, the Fever cover is ICONIC, X's cover is what made me listen to the album in the first place, it's simple but futuristic and she looks phenomenal. I even like the Kiss Me Once cover :giveup: 

I also like the Body Language and Aphrodite covers but I was running out of words :air: 

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie
4 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

My favourite cover from her first 4 would be that one as well but in general it would be impossible :air: The Impossible Princess cover is SO GOOD, the Light Years one slays, the Fever cover is ICONIC, X's cover is what made me listen to the album in the first place, it's simple but futuristic and she looks phenomenal. I even like the Kiss Me Once cover :giveup: 

I also like the Body Language and Aphrodite covers but I was running out of words :air: 

True, she doesn't have a bad cover. The worst I'd probably say are the first two albums, but after that the rest are so iconic. Queen knows how to make an album cover.

Blake

Oh @IndieKylie those are stunning! I barely have anything in my Kylie collection anymore, and I'm broke so I can't even afford anything. :rip: 

YeehawKylie
3 minutes ago, Blake said:

Oh @IndieKylie those are stunning! I barely have anything in my Kylie collection anymore, and I'm broke so I can't even afford anything.  

I feel you. Normally when I travel I put whatever money I make into savings, but I decided to live a little and treat myself. Hope I don't regret it :giveup:

• 2 weeks later...
Turuncan
On 24.03.2017 at 11:31 PM, IndieKylie said:

Ladies and gents, look at what I got today and earlier this week! 

332mfkx.jpg

1z6cxgw.jpg

So, this is what they are:

Rhythm of Love, 2CD+DVD collectors reissue with album art booklet and curation by Kylie.

Let's Get To It, 2CD+DVD collectors reissue, Collectors vinyl, Book with rare photos from the era and curation by Kylie, 6 postcards of the album shoot all in a beautiful box.

KYLIE, 5 Collectors Edition CDs from the Parlaphone Era (Light Years, Fever, Body Language, X, and Aphrodite). 

I already owned physical copies of Fever and Body Language, and torrented the other Parlaphone albums...but I couldn't resist buying some collectors edition physical copies! Now I'd just need a re-issue of KM94 and Impossible Princess to complete my collection! All these products were 50% off and are a steal if you can find them! Got extra per-diem for a work trip I took recently, so I decided to purchase these with the extra cash! :giveup:

@jujubae @Blake @Gia Gunn @Antonio Thought y'all would appreciate! 

I also would like to share my collection, but I have a lot of stuff, so I don't know how to sort it out. :excited2:

YeehawKylie
22 minutes ago, Turuncan said:

I also would like to share my collection, but I have a lot of stuff, so I don't know how to sort it out. :excited2:

Haha, share! I'm glad someone else is a collector here. :giveup:

Turuncan
59 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

Haha, share! I'm glad someone else is a collector here. :giveup:

I'm really very bad at using the Internet. I still don't know how to download torrents, stream music etc. :yay: So, uploading lots of pics will require some searching for me. Any suggestions?

YeehawKylie
1 minute ago, Turuncan said:

I'm really very bad at using the Internet. I still don't know how to download torrents, stream music etc. :yay: So, uploading lots of pics will require some searching for me. Any suggestions?

It's kind of difficult on this site, don't feel bad...I had to ask someone how to as well. :giggle:

Essentially you need to go to tinypic.com and upload a photo, then they will have a series of links of the photos...I always use the bottom link they provide. So, you'd copy the link then come here and in 'insert other media' you would Insert Image from Existing URL, then it will come up here. Does that make sense? :giveup:

Turuncan
1 hour ago, IndieKylie said:

It's kind of difficult on this site, don't feel bad...I had to ask someone how to as well. :giggle:

Essentially you need to go to tinypic.com and upload a photo, then they will have a series of links of the photos...I always use the bottom link they provide. So, you'd copy the link then come here and in 'insert other media' you would Insert Image from Existing URL, then it will come up here. Does that make sense? :giveup:

Totally. But can I do that with my phone or do I need a computer? My laptop's broken down, so... :S

YeehawKylie
17 minutes ago, Turuncan said:

Totally. But can I do that with my phone or do I need a computer? My laptop's broken down, so... :S

You can do it with your phone. If you go to tinypic.com on mobile it'll allow you to upload a photo from your phone's library. Then you just copy that link and post it here under 'Insert Other Media'. 

Turuncan
5 hours ago, IndieKylie said:

You can do it with your phone. If you go to tinypic.com on mobile it'll allow you to upload a photo from your phone's library. Then you just copy that link and post it here under 'Insert Other Media'. 

So here we go... Let's start with my CD collection first (If some of you find the photo quality low, please accept my apologies. It's over 1 AM here in Turkey and I don't have the best light!).

"Kylie" era:

2qn2o1l.jpg

"Enjoy Yourself" era:

2cyl3xz.jpg

"Rhythm of Love" era:

2rxfwqx.jpg

"Let's Get to It" era:

28w19xc.jpg

"Greatest Hits" era:

b7ckyt.jpg

Miscellaneous-1:

2rdx6pg.jpg

"Kylie Minogue" era:

x5ttz8.jpg

''Where the Wild Roses Grow' single:

28ckbq0.jpg

"Impossible Princess" era:

2wbt75i.jpg

Miscellaneous-2:

2nbyet0.jpg

YeehawKylie
4 minutes ago, Turuncan said:

So here we go... Let's start with my CD collection first (If some of you find the photo quality low, please accept my apologies. It's over 1 AM here in Turkey and I don't have the best light!).

"Kylie" era:

2qn2o1l.jpg

"Enjoy Yourself" era:

2cyl3xz.jpg

"Rhythm of Love" era:

2rxfwqx.jpg

"Let's Get to It" era:

28w19xc.jpg

"Greatest Hits" era:

b7ckyt.jpg

Miscellaneous-1:

2rdx6pg.jpg

"Kylie Minogue" era:

x5ttz8.jpg

''Where the Wild Roses Grow' single:

28ckbq0.jpg

"Impossible Princess" era:

2wbt75i.jpg

Miscellaneous-2:

2nbyet0.jpg

OMG what a KING. I love you and am jealous of you at the same time!

Turuncan

"Light Years" era:

2rqbrr4.jpg

"Fever" era:

4g57l.jpg

"Greatest Hits (2002) era:

2exvi9w.jpg

"Body Language" era:

v5a1dx.jpg

Miscellaneous-3:

2qtwzer.jpg

"Ultimate Kylie" era: