Kylie Minogue's 50 Best Songs: RESULTS + PLAYLIST

YeehawKylie

Featured Posts

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie

02. Confide In Me

Epic. Astonishing. Chilling. Iconic. Just a few words that fail to describe Confide In Me. What other pop-diva could get away with a minute-long sweeping string-orchestra intro before the first verse is even muttered? Truly haunting, Kylie’s plea to confide in her is what goosebumps were made for. ‘And we all get hurt by love, and we all have a cross to bear but in the name of understanding now, problems should be shared,” is undoubtedly the best pre-chorus ever delivered and the simplistic, yearning whisper of Confide in Me screams louder than any dance-pop chorus ever could.

tumblr_mkup28ClHh1qekiygo1_500.gif

Listen here

Previous: #3 In Your Eyes

Gia Gunn

Wait, what if @IndieKylie wants to gag us and decides to include Slow and Confide In Me but not CGYOOMH? :oprah: 

EDIT: Was expecting Confide In Me at #1 :air: 

YeehawKylie
3 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

Wait, what if @IndieKylie wants to gag us and decides to include Slow and Confide In Me but not CGYOOMH? :oprah: 

Or what if a non-single is actually #1? :oprah:

Gia Gunn
Just now, IndieKylie said:

Or what if a non-single is actually #1? :oprah:

As long as it isn't Beautiful from KMO... :lolly: 

Gia Gunn

Number one coming up....

Sis I had a heart attack because of your comment notification :air: 

YeehawKylie

01. Slow

The best song of Kylie’s career, and her own personal favorite career single, Slow defines what made me fall in love with her. It’s sexy, but in the smartest and most mature ways. Stripped down to synth-drum beats, this song is pure perfection. The sexy, pulsing, and addictive beat underlays Kylie’s incredible vocal talent as she delivers the strongest pop-lyrics she has written so far. ‘Knew you’d be here tonight, so I put my best dress on,’ she delivers in the opening lines. Are you sweating yet? The simple chorus of ‘slow down and dance with me…yea…slow’ is lyrical perfection. No double entendre here, Kylie delivers pure sex line by line, but it doesn’t feel smutty (like so many pop songs do). The song took Kylie from Pop Princess to Pop Queen, and it’s simple, yet brilliant (and sexy) video is the most iconic video I can think of and a personal best for Ms. Minogue.

PODoSj.gif

Listen here

Previous: #2 Confide in Me

Gia Gunn

01. Slow

The best song of Kylie’s career, and her own personal favorite career single, Slow defines what made me fall in love with her. It’s sexy, but in the smartest and most mature ways. Stripped down to synth-drum beats, this song is pure perfection. The sexy, pulsing, and addictive beat underlays Kylie’s incredible vocal talent as she delivers the strongest pop-lyrics she has written so far. ‘Knew you’d be here tonight, so I put my best dress on,’ she delivers in the opening lines. Are you sweating yet? The simple chorus of ‘slow down and dance with me…yea…slow’ is lyrical perfection. No double entendre here, Kylie delivers pure sex line by line, but it doesn’t feel smutty (like so many pop songs do). The song took Kylie from Pop Princess to Pop Queen, and it’s simple, yet brilliant (and sexy) video is the most iconic video I can think of and a personal best for Ms. Minogue.

PODoSj.gif

Listen here

Previous: #2 Confide in Me

GAGGED

YeehawKylie
5 minutes ago, XtiNe said:

I would've included Slow in top 60

:staymad:

Spoiler

Honestly can't believe no one brought up Slow until we inched into the Top 2...:ladyhaha:

Gia Gunn

:staymad:

Hide contents

Honestly can't believe no one brought up Slow until we inched into the Top 2...:ladyhaha:

I can't keep track sis :madge: So I went to the updated OP and I saw Slow wasn't there and my detective senses started tingling :oprah: 

Gia Gunn

I want to say that I love your comments, in megarates when I do write comments they end up like sentences written by 5 year olds :air: This was truly enjoyable :hug: 

YeehawKylie
3 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

I can't keep track sis :madge: So I went to the updated OP and I saw Slow wasn't there and my detective senses started tingling :oprah: 

It's been my favorite of hers since it came out, and I really do think it's her best. I did mention I loved Body Language...:gaysia:

Archived