💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Kylie Minogue's 50 Best Songs: RESULTS + PLAYLIST

YeehawKylie

Featured Posts

YeehawKylie

34. Wait (from Sleepwalker)

Released along with the iconic short-film Sleepwalker, which accompanied her Kiss Me Once Tour as interlude visuals, Wait again shows us what an incredible pairing Kylie and Garibay are. Sleepwalker is arguably one of Kylie’s most creative projects, presenting stunning visuals and strong lyrical content. Wait is the best song of the quartet, ‘Burn high and bright, higher and higher you go…don’t go away’ Kylie sings as she transitions into the dreamy, light chorus over steady drum beats before declaring ‘we wait, we’re waiting’. This song is one most may not know, and if you don’t, that is something you should remedy right away. Short film is below, Wait starts at 2:55.

Previous: #35 Where Is The Feeling

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ImpossiblePrincess
3 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

34. Wait (from Sleepwalker)

Released along with the iconic short-film Sleepwalker, which accompanied her Kiss Me Once Tour as interlude visuals, Wait again shows us what an incredible pairing Kylie and Garibay are. Sleepwalker is arguably one of Kylie’s most creative projects, presenting stunning visuals and strong lyrical content. Wait is the best song of the quartet, ‘Burn high and bright, higher and higher you go…don’t go away’ Kylie sings as she transitions into the dreamy, light chorus over steady drum beats before declaring ‘we wait, we’re waiting’. This song is one most may not know, and if you don’t, that is something you should remedy right away. Short film is below, Wait starts at 2:55.

Previous: #35 Where Is The Feeling

Love there songs 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

YeehawKylie

33. Some Kind of Bliss

The declaration of Indie Kylie, Some Kind of Bliss began one of her least successful eras that contained some of her best material. Taking the helm of writing each track on her 1998 album Impossible Princess, which you’ll see more of as the list inches toward the top spot, Some Kind of Bliss is a true representation of the new music Kylie gained influence from. Kylie said she’d never go back to make an Impossible Princess 2, and the backlash is why she refuses to release an album entirely of her own written work, which is unfortunate given her incredible talent. Some Kind of Bliss is a beautiful representation of this Kylie era (but not the last we'll see of it on this list), both in sound and title.

tumblr_mimsw2uzNh1qggfapo1_500.gif

Listen here

Previous: #34 Wait (from Sleepwalker)

YeehawKylie

32. Cruise Control

A bonus-track from Body Language, Cruise Control is one of her sexiest songs. The underlying production carries the song forward, what one may loosely call hip-pop. It’s a true representation Body Language as an album: sexy, minimalist, a throw-back, but still fresh and modern. All things that are no easy feat,yet Cruise Control makes it seem almost effortless.

maxresdefault.jpg

Listen here     

Previous: #33 Some Kind of Bliss                                              

Gia Gunn
1 minute ago, IndieKylie said:

32. Cruise Control

A bonus-track from Body Language, Cruise Control is one of her sexiest songs. The underlying production carries the song forward, what one may loosely call hip-pop. It’s a true representation Body Language as an album: sexy, minimalist, a throw-back, but still fresh and modern. All things that are no easy feat,yet Cruise Control makes it seem almost effortless.

maxresdefault.jpg

Listen here     

Previous: #33 Some Kind of Bliss                                              

Omg I've been liking all your picks but I gotta praise them now :giveup: Cruise Control is simply out of this world, the beat is everything :giveup: 

JohnWayne23

As someone from the US I've only listened to her last two albums in full and then the hit European singles from the '00's.

Wish she had more popularity here. 

Get Outta My Way will always be my favorite. THAT VIDEO

Can't believe yesterday was the 3 year anniversary of Kiss Me Once being released in the US. 

YeehawKylie
11 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

Omg I've been liking all your picks but I gotta praise them now :giveup: Cruise Control is simply out of this world, the beat is everything :giveup: 

Despite my name, it's my favorite album. The whole thing is great, and if I could, I'd easily put Cruise Control in the Top 20, but she has way too many iconic singles and songs from other albums that can't not be represented there. :giveup:

YeehawKylie

31. Love At First Sight

Thought that I was going crazy.’ Love at First Sight is another example of how minimalist Kylie sometimes offers us the most. A strong single from the cohesive, best-selling album Fever, Love at First Sight is a timeless bop.

tumblr_m19nzybJnn1qggfapo1_500.gif

Listen here

Previous: #32 Cruise Control

Gia Gunn
2 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

Despite my name, it's my favorite album. The whole thing is great, and if I could, I'd easily put Cruise Control in the Top 20, but she has way too many iconic singles and songs from other albums that can't not be represented there. :giveup:

It's not my favourite album but my God do I love it so much :giveup: Red Blooded Woman is one of my favourite songs ever, and again, I can't say it's my #1 because it's impossible to choose an overall favourite :giveup: 

YeehawKylie

Thanks for participating in the #40-31 reveal my friends and Lovers:diane:

Dragging this out until Wednesday seems a little absurd, so I'm thinking about doing the next set of reveals this evening. Thoughts? 

Gia Gunn
2 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

Thanks for participating in the #40-31 reveal my friends and Lovers:diane:

Dragging this out until Wednesday seems a little absurd, so I'm thinking about doing the next set of reveals this evening. Thoughts? 

My addicted flop ass always has a GGD tab open so I'll be here whenever you reveal them :diane: 

YeehawKylie

Here's the tentative schedule I've come up with: 

#30-21 today at 2:00PM EST

#20-11 tonight at 8:00PM EST (subject to change)

#10-1 tomorrow at 7:30PM EST

John Slayne
2 hours ago, IndieKylie said:

36. Timebomb

Released as a stand-alone single between Aphrodite and Kiss Me Once to celebrate 25 years in the industry, Timebomb represents the best of modern Kylie. She has a knack for building up to an explosive chorus, no pun intended, and Timebomb does just that. It’s one of her better recent efforts and a worthy addition to her lengthy catalog.

timegiftumblr_m4kk37TA7d1qb58hko1_500.gi

Listen here

Previous: #37 Obsession

wooooo I live for this song, it never gets old

2037693.main_image.gif?strip=all

YeehawKylie

I've updated the schedule! Get ready for #30-21 in the next 30-45 minutes, followed by #20-11 tonight at 8PM EST! The big reveal for the Top 10 will occur tomorrow at 7:30PM EST! :diane:

YeehawKylie

30. In My Arms

A highlight of Kylie’s tenth studio album, and comeback after cancer, In My Arms represents what we love about Kylie the most. It’s airy, carefree, and infectious. The music video and single cover also heavily influenced The Fame, and if you don’t agree with me on that, well…

tumblr_nf1qvzyhBW1qa7fv2o1_500.gif

Listen here

Previous: #31 Love At First Sight

Archived