Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Kylie Minogue's 50 Best Songs: RESULTS + PLAYLIST

YeehawKylie

Featured Posts

ReidOne
Just now, Anastasia said:

EXCUSE FHDJSERUTERGJF

I was waiting for you to notice this omission lol.... 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ReidOne
Just now, ReidOne said:

I was waiting for you to notice this omission lol.... 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Anastasia as I said, don't tempt me to list 51-100. 

YeehawKylie
4 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

@Anastasia as I said, don't tempt me to list 51-100. 

Please don't. I feel like my choices are already being overshadowed. :emma::toofunny:

ReidOne
Just now, IndieKylie said:

Please don't. I feel like my choices are already being overshadowed. :emma::toofunny:

:hug:sorry sis, did not mean to steal your thunder, only share your enthusiasm for the queen. Keep going! I'm sure I will disagree with like 20 out of 50 lol.... 

YeehawKylie

49. I Guess I Like It Like That

The closing track to her, often misunderstood, 1991 album Let’s Get To It is not entirely perfect, but it stands out for a few reasons. At the time, this album represented the artist Kylie most envisioned herself to be. She was influenced by dance and trip-hop music and this song is, to put it bluntly, a total banger. This is how you properly sample songs and, well, this is a blast to watch performed live. Yea, the lyrics consist of nothing more than “I Guess I Like It” and a few other verses, but its infectious beat is Kylie at her most energetic and free spirited.

kylie.gif

Listen here

Previous: #50 Black and White

ReidOne

The closing track to her, often misunderstood, 1991 album Let’s Get To It is not entirely perfect, but it stands out for a few reasons. At the time, this album represented the artist Kylie most envisioned herself to be. She was influenced by dance and trip-hop music and this song is, to put it bluntly, a total banger. This is how you properly sample songs and, well, this is a blast to watch performed live. Yea, the lyrics consist of nothing more than “I Guess I Like It” and a few other verses, but its infectious beat is Kylie at her most energetic and free spirited.

kylie.gif

Listen here

omg i bop so hard to this song.... yaassssssssss!!!

YeehawKylie

48. Give Me Just A Little More Time

For the most part, I never cared for Kylie’s covers. The Locomotion was fun and, well, I never quite understood how Tears On My Pillow gained such popularity. At the end of the day, Give Me Just A Little More Time is the best cover Kylie has ever professionally released. It’s unexpected, the video is simple but Kylie looks incredibly sexy, and her vocals perfectly fit the song. Perhaps this doesn’t stand the test of time as some of her earlier hits, but this is definitely an example how Kylie's strong vocals and vibrant personality can command a song. 

proxy.php?code=20b383d16bc120275131270f7

Listen Here

Previous: #49 I Guess I Like It Like That

YeehawKylie

47. Feels So Good

Kiss Me Once is an album that received some unfair disdain. It is hard to compare it to its predecessor, Aphrodite, as it is not as cohesive, but it is certainly not a bad album. Feels So Good is a hidden gem. It’s understated, but the dreamy production and vocals elevate the song as one of my favorites off the album.

kylie-kiss-me-once-banner.jpg

Listen Here

Previous: #48 Give Me Just a Little More Time

Gia Gunn

46. Fragile

An underrated song from her best-selling album Fever, Fragile has, yet again, a dreamy and infectious chorus. Her breathy vocals perfectly deliver the sexy lyrics and hover over the light production perfectly.

tumblr_ns1aa0IBNb1roh6uro1_500.gif

Listen here

Previous: #47 Feels So Good

I liiiive for this song :giveup: Well, I live for the entierty of Fever, but you know what I'm saying :gaycat:

YeehawKylie
3 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

I liiiive for this song :giveup: Well, I live for the entierty of Fever, but you know what I'm saying :gaycat:

I've had it stuck in my head all day. :emma:

Totally underrated song from the album.

Gia Gunn
37 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

kylie.gif

Listen here

I'd never heard this one but I'm bopping rn :music:

YeehawKylie

45. Sleeping with the Enemy

A bonus-track to Kiss Me Once, I was always upset this was not on the standard edition. Lyrically, it is one of the stronger songs on the album. Kylie sings the song with deft and emotion. Give it a few listens and see if you can get the chorus out of your head…

1416422984_kylie-minogue-sleepwalker.mp4

Listen here

Previous: #46 Fragile

YeehawKylie
8 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

I'd never heard this one but I'm bopping rn :music:

My gay ass is its doing job then. :diane:

Gia Gunn

My gay ass is its doing job then. :diane:

It certainly is :diane: I actually got into her earlier work (Impossible Princess and Kylie Minogue) quite recently, and I love the first one by now, but I'm still getting into her self titled :music: Confide In Me has always been one of my faves tho :diane: 

Archived