• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana

He brought up the ARTPOP era, mother monster won't be happy about this:poot:

Spoiler

collaboration cancelled:interestinga:

Evan Peters

@Bradley Cooper :rip: crying because you don't think rupaul has been influential doesn't make your opinion any more right than someone who believes he is. dislike him all you want, but straight up denying that he's worked his ass off to get to the status he's at right now is delusional. and no idea why you or your supporters keep bringing up 'musical influence' when everybody quoting you is talking about him being influential in general. big mess. 

ot: here for a bop. him and gaga's fashion! duet was cute

emma roberts is an abuser

crushedlemonice

RuPaul talks about Gaga. Mentions that she's tiny and like a child at 1:30 again lol

Bradley
1 hour ago, Evan Peters said:

@Bradley Cooper :rip: crying because you don't think rupaul has been influential doesn't make your opinion any more right than someone who believes he is. dislike him all you want, but straight up denying that he's worked his ass off to get to the status he's at right now is delusional. and no idea why you or your supporters keep bringing up 'musical influence' when everybody quoting you is talking about him being influential in general. big mess. 

#1 When did I do that? Can you guys stop reading things into my words? Just because I stated an opinion contrary to yours in terms of his musicianship does not mean I automatically deny all of his achievements in other aspects of the industry. I did acknowledge that he was a popular TV entertainer, just not a musician.

#2 That is because the RuPaul supports can't read. I made it clear in the first place that I didn't support their collaboration because he doesn't seem like a real musician to me. It is you RuPaul supporters who brought irrelevant merits into the conversation. It is really not difficult to differentiate between the two. Apparently all you RuPaul fans had to mix things up.

I'm not frustrated because y'all have a different opinion from mine, I'm frustrated because y'all can't comprehend simple information and propose arguments which are irrelevant to my original statement.

LordEnigma
On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 4:15 AM, Bradley Cooper said:

I made a thread before Joanne was released asking GGD's opinion on the idea of a Jennifer Lopez and Gaga collaboration and most people were opposed to it.

Obviously Lopez is a better performer and singer than RuPaul but the responses here are inclined to supporting RuPaul's collaboration.

I'm starting to think that you guys are only supporting the collaboration just because y'all like him and not because he's talented. :saladga:

I don't think Lopez and Gaga would have great chemistry.

But I think that RuPaul would have great chemistry with her and they could make a fun gay-club song together. He's talented in his own way. Maybe he's not text book talented but I care more about his music than I ever have for J-Lo's.

LordEnigma
On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 1:07 AM, crushedlemonice said:

RuPaul talks about Gaga. Mentions that she's tiny and like a child at 1:30 again lol

The fact that she asked RuPaul if this was season 7 :toofunny:

And the other lady: "You have peppermint, she's transgender"

Did they just watch one episode for prep?!

Archived